PDA

View Full Version : SavageWorlds v4.4 for public testing available

Ikael
March 14th, 2017, 21:45
New public test version of the SavageWorlds ruleset and related products are available. To access this version you'll need to switch Fantasy Grounds to use Test Mode in the Settings view. More information regarding test mode can be found from here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?36552-Test-Release-v3-3-0-(was-v3-2-4)). Use this thread to post any findings, bugs and challenges regarding the public test version.

The update provides following changes so far

Savage Worlds ruleset

[Feature] Archetypes use charsheet instead of npc sheet
[Feature] New Defeated Markers (water, slime, blood, ectoplasm, vomit) by Hermundure
[Feature] New design for Character sheet
[Feature] New design for NPC sheet
[Feature] New design for Vehicle sheet
[Feature] Trait die related right click menu options streamlined
[Feature] Improvements to Derived Stat modifierlist
[Feature] Trait modifierlist shows trait and wild die
[Feature] Cosmetic changes to Image sheet header
[Feature] Power attack roll results in chat display link to power sheet
[Feature] Improvements to power range attack; touch and smarts ranges supported
[Feature] Improvements to campaign record layouts
[Feature] GM Tools window can be resized
[Feature] Card Deck and Bennies tool can be added to desktop by right clicking on it and selecting "Add to Desktop"
[Feature] In weapon sheet range, rof, shots and minstr fields are not showed for Melee typed weapon; cost and weight is not showed for non-equipment weapon
[Feature] Improvements to /version command
[Feature] Improvements to library windows
[Feature] New filter options for sidebar Edges, Hindrances and Skills
[Feature] Races, Skills, Powers, Edges, Hindrances, etc. records can be shared with right click menu option
[Feature] Running die displayed next to Pace
[Feature] Wounds adjust Pace
[Feature] Support for Wild Die adjustment effect-keyword
[Feature] Minor improvements to NPC masterindex list
[Feature] Minor improvements to Party sheet
[Feature] Character overlay features moved from character selection to party sheet
[Feature] Active PCs are identified from party sheet instead of connected clients
[Bug] Masterindexes' alternative data paths caused issues in NPC sheets
[Bug] Unskilled entry did not work properly
[Bug] Ranged weapon's minimum strength penalty did not apply correctly
[Bug] Rolling power from CT entry displayed "Unskilled" even if character had the skill
[Bug] CT didn't check Deadlands: Reloaded human abilities correctly
[Bug] Library equipment list had massive height
[Bug] Library equipment list did not display notes properly
[Bug] Skills, Edges, Hindrances etc. could not be added to sheet by dragging from link inside the record
[Bug] Bonuslist's label was not updated when source name changed
[Dev] AttributeManager script added
[Dev] RulesetManager script added
[Dev] SkillManager.getLinkedAttribute function refactored to support different sources
[Dev] ChatManager.registerVersionMessage function deprecated. No need to explicitely register extension versions anymore
[Dev] CharacterSheetCommon script deprecated and removed. Important functions moved to CharacterManager script
[Dev] NPCSheetCommon script deprecated and removed. Important functions moved to CharacterManager script
[Dev] Global script deprecated

Deadlands: Reloaded

[Feature] Improvements to Power sheet
[Feature] Defeated Marker feature added to Humans and Critters
[Feature] Human sheets from modules display read-only icon
[Bug] Poker Table: Player could not see their own cards

[Bug] Poker Table: Player could not reserve seat

[Bug] Poker Table: Player could not switch seat

[Bug] Poker Table: Player could fold

[Bug] Poker Table: Option "Hide player cards when private" was not respected
[Bug] Human was not included into default sidebar set
[Bug] Cannot award fate chips from character selection screen
[Bug] Combat Tracker propted soak button for NPC although it doesn't work
[Bug] Combat Tracker script errors
[Bug] Chase Tracker visual issues
[Dev] Codebase remastered to use ruleset layering

Adventure Deck

[Feature] Adventure Deck tool can be added to desktop by right clicking on it and selecting "Add to Desktop"

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/274634463860883458/301486015653347328/charsheet_skills.jpg

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/274634463860883458/301486013535223810/charsheet_combat.jpg

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/274634463860883458/301486007096836096/charsheet_powers.jpg

Ikael
March 14th, 2017, 21:45
Here are the most updated versions of my extension that are compatible with v4.4 ruleset

SW Enhanced Library
Build library modules

SW NPC Marker
Generate NPCs from stat blocks

SW Roll Statistics
Records all trait and dice rolls for you to view dice roll statistics

SW Global Effects
Create effects that are applied to all combatants

SW Charsheet Contacts
Add new Contacts tab to charsheet

Ikael
March 14th, 2017, 21:46
More extensions that are compatible with v4.4 ruleset

SW Realms of Cthulhu
Adds Derived Stats and Madness

SW Defeated Markers Addon Sampler
Sampler extension that demonstrates how you can add new Defeated Markers

FuzzyThall13
March 14th, 2017, 22:35
Ikeal, above your pic it says Immortal Saint but I think we can all agree to raise you to god status.

Topdecker
March 15th, 2017, 05:10
Wow, man! WOW! I will switch over and try it at the end of the week

dstuffle
March 18th, 2017, 02:34
Question on the Realms Of Cthulhu v 1.2. Does it still add the terror damage type? and if so, how do you set up an attack that uses it?

Topdecker
March 18th, 2017, 03:21
Do clients need to do anything, or just the host?

Wookiee420
March 18th, 2017, 07:00
everyone needs to be on the same version of FG, but you can bounce back and fourth, and as long as you use one version for the same campaign you will have no issues

Ixion77
March 18th, 2017, 19:05
[Feature] Card Deck and Bennies tool can be added to desktop by right clicking on it and selecting "Add to Desktop"

Card deck desktop icon default position overlap Dice Tower default position.
In DLR: for Bennies - the "add to desktop" right click icon isn't displayed

Ikael
March 18th, 2017, 20:25
Question on the Realms Of Cthulhu v 1.2. Does it still add the terror damage type? and if so, how do you set up an attack that uses it?

The extension is just sampler adding Derived Stats and Madness, but it doesn't add automated terror damage features. You could add terror attacks as regular attacks but will have to manage their output manually

Ikael
March 18th, 2017, 20:28
Card deck desktop icon default position overlap Dice Tower default position.
In DLR: for Bennies - the "add to desktop" right click icon isn't displayed

GM Tool's default position adjusted not to overlap with dice tower.
DLR: Fatechips does not support adding to desktop. Before adding the support I would need to update how Fatechips can be given to players or otherwise the tool does not make any sense to exist in desktop

Ikael
March 20th, 2017, 21:39
New updates To Deadlands Reloaded extension in public test:

[Bug] Poker Table: Player could not see their own cards
[Bug] Poker Table: Player could not reserve seat
[Bug] Poker Table: Player could not switch seat
[Bug] Poker Table: Player could fold
[Bug] Poker Table: Option "Hide player cards when private" was not respected

Ikael
March 21st, 2017, 19:33
SW Enhanced Library extension updated. It was getting script error during exporting

Doswelk
March 22nd, 2017, 01:09
We had our first session tonight with Deadlands Reloaded and the test ruleset.

Problems:
I got script errors when trying to use the adventure deck so we skipped that tonight. Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_adventuredeck.lua"]:56: attempt to index upvalue 'deck' (a nil value)

Certain powers with range of touch or smarts did not show the Faith roll but just reported they were out of range (even when they were not)

Range modifiers did not seem to be applied to all weapons (this I suspect was more a problem with the NPCs in the flood module being not in the correct format)

if I typed /dmg 2d6 I would get a script error before it rolled the dice: Script Error: [string "statistics_rolls.lua"]:202: attempt to index local 'nodeChar' (a nil value)

Request:

It has been a while since I have GM'd (I have been a player lately in a Pathfinder campaign) and given the arcane backgrounds (especially the Blessed character having so many different powers) it would be nice if there could be a link to the power included in the Faith roll (this assumes that the power has been added to the Powers tab and the correct power roll has be made)

All-in-all seemed solid and worked (apart from the problems above)

Ikael
March 23rd, 2017, 21:42
Adventure Deck product was updated to be v4.4 compatible, plus one feature added to it:

[Feature] Adventure Deck tool can be added to desktop by right clicking on it and selecting "Add to Desktop"

Ikael
March 23rd, 2017, 21:49
I got script errors when trying to use the adventure deck so we skipped that tonight. Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_adventuredeck.lua"]:56: attempt to index upvalue 'deck' (a nil value)

Adventure Deck product updated to be v4.4 ruleset compatible

if I typed /dmg 2d6 I would get a script error before it rolled the dice: Script Error: [string "statistics_rolls.lua"]:202: attempt to index local 'nodeChar' (a nil value)

Could not reproduce the issue, are you using the most updated version of SW Roll Statistics extension? Can you type /version to FG and post information here.

Certain powers with range of touch or smarts did not show the Faith roll but just reported they were out of range (even when they were not)

Range modifiers did not seem to be applied to all weapons (this I suspect was more a problem with the NPCs in the flood module being not in the correct format)

Request:

It has been a while since I have GM'd (I have been a player lately in a Pathfinder campaign) and given the arcane backgrounds (especially the Blessed character having so many different powers) it would be nice if there could be a link to the power included in the Faith roll (this assumes that the power has been added to the Powers tab and the correct power roll has be made)

As usually, good findings and great ideas! I have added support to handle power ranges such as touch and smarts or smarts x2 etc. In addition in the future version, power roll dice results will have link to the power used. This way users can name their powers however they like and GM gets the idea what power they actally used. These changes are not yet in the test channel but will be when I get vehicle sheet remaster work done

Ellspeth
March 25th, 2017, 13:30
I am still having trouble with the export feature in the library extension. Even modules I have exported in the past and since updated are affected. I tried reverting to the older extension I had used for the first export, I tried again with the current one, and I tried in the 4.4 test, all are giving me the same result.18344.
This one had only one tiny fix it needed and that was easy but now I am stuck unable to export the update. Thanks for all your help, I know you are busy.

Doswelk
March 27th, 2017, 08:12
Adventure Deck product updated to be v4.4 ruleset compatible

I am showing version 1.3 and getting console error, what version should it be?

Could not reproduce the issue, are you using the most updated version of SW Roll Statistics extension? Can you type /version to FG and post information here.

The /dmg console error seems to have vanished - will have to try again this week when players are connected.

Adventure Deck Extension for Fantasy Grounds II (c) 2010 Pinnacle Entertainment Group.
SW Enhanced Library Adapter for Deadlands: Reloaded
Savage Worlds Deluxe v4.4 for Fantasy Grounds. Copyright 2011 Pinnacle Entertainment Group
CoreRPG ruleset v3.3.0 for Fantasy Grounds Copyright 2015 Smiteworks USA, LLC
Deadlands: Reloaded v2.4 for Fantasy Grounds. Copyright 2010 Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Ruleset Info
CoreRPG v3.0
SavageWorlds v4.4
Extensions
[Deadlands Reloaded]: Deadlands Reloaded setting (version 2.4) by Ben Turner & Aki Heikkinen
[Adventure Deck]: Adventure Deck extension (version 1.3) by Ben Turner
[SW Enhanced Library Adapter for Deadlands: Reloaded]: Enhanced Library adapter for Deadlands: Reloaded (version 1.4) by Aki Heikkinen (Ikael)

As usually, good findings and great ideas! I have added support to handle power ranges such as touch and smarts or smarts x2 etc. In addition in the future version, power roll dice results will have link to the power used. This way users can name their powers however they like and GM gets the idea what power they actally used. These changes are not yet in the test channel but will be when I get vehicle sheet remaster work done

Nice work!

Ikael
March 27th, 2017, 11:56
You should use Adventure Deck v1.6
In addition do not use SW Enhanced Library Adapter extension unless you're using the SW Enhanced Library extension itself. However I have not updated the adapter extension so I would recommend disabling it completely for now

Doswelk
March 28th, 2017, 22:46
Another session done, love the power description links in chat! :)

However we had the following issues (using Deadlands ruleset):

NPC soaking button was completely missing
I could give NPCs fate chips but not work out how to let them spend them
All range modifers did not seem to work at all

Wishlist:

Ammo counters on weapons for NPCs

Ikael
March 29th, 2017, 04:58
Another session done, love the power description links in chat! :)

However we had the following issues (using Deadlands ruleset):

NPC soaking button was completely missing
I could give NPCs fate chips but not work out how to let them spend them
All range modifers did not seem to work at all

Wishlist:

Ammo counters on weapons for NPCs

NPC Soaking button was removed in Deadlands on purpose. You can spend fatechip to soak by dropping one to the CT pending damage section.

Can be more specific regarding range issue?

Doswelk
March 29th, 2017, 07:52
NPC Soaking button was removed in Deadlands on purpose. You can spend fatechip to soak by dropping one to the CT pending damage section.

But how to drag a fate chip from an NPC?
If I clicked on the fate chip bag on the combat tracker it just drew another chip.
I can use a Marshal fate chip to soak damage, but not the NPC's own fate chips.

Can be more specific regarding range issue?

There were no range modifiers at all, unlike last week where weapons worked but certain spells did not, this week a pistol shooting at 13" (medium range) no ranger modifier was applied at all.

Ikael
March 29th, 2017, 15:07
The fatechip bag is used to draw fatechips. If you expand the fatechip section (similar to defense, attacks, etc.) in CT you will see all the fatechips character has and and drag from here.

Did you make sure the "Auto-apply range" modifiers option was enabled. Note that this feature does not apply modifiers, instead it will affect the target number

But how to drag a fate chip from an NPC?
If I clicked on the fate chip bag on the combat tracker it just drew another chip.
I can use a Marshal fate chip to soak damage, but not the NPC's own fate chips.

There were no range modifiers at all, unlike last week where weapons worked but certain spells did not, this week a pistol shooting at 13" (medium range) no ranger modifier was applied at all.

Doswelk
March 29th, 2017, 16:15
The fatechip bag is used to draw fatechips. If you expand the fatechip section (similar to defense, attacks, etc.) in CT you will see all the fatechips character has and and drag from here.
Thanks for that!

Did you make sure the "Auto-apply range" modifiers option was enabled. Note that this feature does not apply modifiers, instead it will affect the target number
Just checked this it was turned on didn't work. I am used to it not working for NPCs (The Flood is a very old product), but the PCs were working before.

Ikael
April 13th, 2017, 07:10
Few words but major update available:

[Feature] New Defeated Markers (water, slime, blood, ectoplasm, vomit) by Hermundure
[Feature] New design for character sheet
[Feature] New design for NPC sheet

These changes update two of the most significant sheets with new layout.

Doswelk
April 14th, 2017, 11:33
We didn't have any fights this week using a map, so I could not check ranges were working.

I was getting a script error when I clicked on the power link in the chat window (but I cannot find the screen grab I thought I took), so not much help there...

Not around for a while (Working on the London Marathon) so will not be testing for at least a week.

Keep up the good stuff :)

Ikael
April 14th, 2017, 19:36
Although FG v3.3 was already released in live mode, SavageWorlds v4.4 is still in beta testing phase and if you want to help, continue using test channel.

Ikael
April 15th, 2017, 05:28
Small updates:

Unused graphics (over 100) removed from Ruleset.
cosmetic improvements to Images & Maps window's header section

Hendell
April 15th, 2017, 15:23
The new character sheet is a great improvement I think. The allies section worked great testing it manually and from adding all allies from the menu.

The defeated markers are another nice touch and I saw no problems with the range calculations.

The bennies worked fine for the NPC's as well in the combat tracker.

I was using the hellfrost setting to test this out.

WansumBeats
April 16th, 2017, 23:41
Enhanced library... running the latest one. got this in 4.4

Script Error: [string "scripts/new_library_module_export.lua"]:400: export: Invalid parameters
Database Notice: Campaign saved.

All i have done is created a new campaign and created one module with "Armor" and maybe 6 items... and exported.

Ikael
April 17th, 2017, 08:35
Enhanced library... running the latest one. got this in 4.4

Script Error: [string "scripts/new_library_module_export.lua"]:400: export: Invalid parameters
Database Notice: Campaign saved.

All i have done is created a new campaign and created one module with "Armor" and maybe 6 items... and exported.

Check that you haven't defined bad thumbnail path. That's the most common issue with that error

Ixion77
April 17th, 2017, 16:34
More extensions that are compatible with v4.4 ruleset

SW Realms of Cthulhu
Adds Derived Stats and Madness

SW Defeated Markers Addon Sampler
Sampler extension that demonstrates how you can add new Defeated Markers

So maybe DLR no longer need a specific enhanced library adapter extension?

Ikael
April 17th, 2017, 19:07
So maybe DLR no longer need a specific enhanced library adapter extension?

Not true, but I have updated DLR codebase not to be that depedent on the adapter extension. Still in case of Powers, you should use adapter extension but I haven't made new version of it for public use. You could skip using the adapter until new version of it is released

Trenloe
April 18th, 2017, 18:35
The Weird Wars Rome theme has an issue with static frames for the Chat window and the image window. Both the backgrounds can't be resized, so you're stuck with a small chat window background (after you resize the text/chat controls to be visible on the background) and the frame around a large image is just in the top right and top left.

Mortar
April 18th, 2017, 19:45
That's an issue with the way I mangled it together, and its older xml/lua not cooperating with the new ruleset. I need to start fresh and rebuild it completely.

Trenloe
April 18th, 2017, 20:28
I need to start fresh and rebuild it completely.
Is that going to happen at some point?

Ikael
April 18th, 2017, 20:38
That's an issue with the way I mangled it together, and its older xml/lua not cooperating with the new ruleset. I need to start fresh and rebuild it completely.

I hope the "rebuild" means refactoring the codebase, ie. instead of doing of including lots of unchanged codes from ruleset, create patches of changes that extension actually wants to change

Mortar
April 18th, 2017, 20:48
Is that going to happen at some point?

I have already started,

I hope the "rebuild" means refactoring the codebase, ie. instead of doing of including lots of unchanged codes from ruleset, create patches of changes that extension actually wants to change

Started completely from the ground up, so expect a stream of questions.

Ikael
April 21st, 2017, 21:41
New update available. The newest changes include following update to ruleset:

In addition following products were slightly updated to catch up v4.4 changes:

Interface Zero
Rippers Resurrected
Rippers
Deadlands Noir
Fantasy Companion
Horror Companion
Science Fiction Companion
50 Fathoms
Adventure Deck
War of the Dead
East Texas University
Pirates of the Spannish Main
Nemezis
Necropolis

This update is the last major one containing updates to existing features. Now all the changes are being reviewed and tested for public release purposes. All help testing these changes before public release is appreciated; just tune your Fantasy Grounds to test mode and start using the ruleset with all the new updates! And remember to report any findings.

Ikael
April 22nd, 2017, 19:17
Quick bugfix update available:

Ikael
April 30th, 2017, 22:11
New update available. Following changes to ruleset:

[Bug] Masterindexes' alternative data paths caused issues in NPC sheets
[Dev] CharacterSheetCommon script deprecated and removed. Important functions moved to CharacterManager script
[Dev] NPCSheetCommon script deprecated and removed. Important functions moved to CharacterManager script

In addition, following list contains all products that have been updated for v4.4 ruleset. If you're developer of any of these products and plan to develope the product, contact Smiteworks first to get the most updated version.

50 Fathoms
Adventure Deck
All For One
Deadlands Noir
East Texas University
Fantasy Companion
Fantasy Theme
Hell On Earth: Reloaded
Hellfrost
Hellfrost: Land of Fire
Horror Companion
Interface Zero
Modern Theme
Necropolis
Nemezis
Pirates of the Spannish Main
Rippers
Rippers Resurrected
Savage Suzerain
SavageWorlds
Sci-Fi Theme
Science Fiction Companion
Slipstream
Sundered Skies
Super Power Companion
War of the Dead
Weird War II

In addition, several of my extensions (found from post #2 and #3) were updated as well!

Ikael
May 2nd, 2017, 22:37
New version of Enhanced Library extension (v1.12) is available. This fixes the notorious "script error 400" during export. Also it provides ability to define if exported module is static or player's version.

Trenloe
May 4th, 2017, 03:40
I know that it's been mentioned that Weird Wars Rome might be being worked on, but is there any chance of a hotfix for the main theme problems that I can see - the fixed size chat and image frames, plus Story and notes:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=18829

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=18830

I have to resize the chat "window" to match the frame graphic, but can't do anything for the image, story or notes frames. I'd do a quick hotfix myself for these, but the theme extension is encrypted, so I can't. A quick hotfix on this would be really appreciated. :)

EDIT: added story and notes windows.

Wookiee420
May 4th, 2017, 04:05
yes i am working on the adventures and i am told that Perry is redoing the extension and the setting

Trenloe
May 4th, 2017, 04:09
...and i am told that Perry is redoing the extension and the setting
Yep, I heard that too. But he seemed to intimate it would be a lot of work (and so take a while), so I was wondering if there might be a hotfix to sort out these four pretty irksome frame issues until the complete re-work is done.

@Ikael - I'm happy to do the hotfix work, if you could send me the extension code.

Thanks.

Mortar
May 5th, 2017, 13:54
Check your gmail Trenloe.

Trenloe
May 5th, 2017, 15:02
Check your gmail Trenloe.
Thanks very much! :)

danielhalond
May 6th, 2017, 01:36
Hi! The new version is amazing! Awesome job :)

I would like to know if it is possible to locate the XML that contains the derived stats, such as parry, toughness etc, so I can translate to my friends! The first section I found in the strings folder, but I can't find the second section of the skill tab called Derived Stats

Thank you!

P.S.: I just found them in manager_derivedstat.lua! Sorry xP

Mortar
May 6th, 2017, 02:08
You will also want to take a look at the file \common\template_derivedstats.xml. That's the file that actually tells FG how to figure out the derived stat. The manager_derivedstat.lua puts the info on the character sheet.

danielhalond
May 6th, 2017, 12:18
cool! Thanks!

Wookiee420
May 6th, 2017, 17:30
@Trenloe, if you dont mind, can you tell me when you have it updated and everything? i would love to use that one if possible

Mortar
May 6th, 2017, 18:34
Check your gmail Matt.

Dr0W
May 19th, 2017, 04:45
When creating an Ally from scratch and then trying to use it on the Combat Tracker, it 3 cards as if they had the Improved Level-Headed Edge, and then re-deals cards as if they had Improved Slow effect. Sometimes it redeals cards as if it had the Quickness spell active.

This doesn't happen when I import an NPC to ally, however when I customize it (changing it's name or even tokens), sometimes it bugs and does the same as above.

Ikael
May 20th, 2017, 20:50
When creating an Ally from scratch and then trying to use it on the Combat Tracker, it 3 cards as if they had the Improved Level-Headed Edge, and then re-deals cards as if they had Improved Slow effect. Sometimes it redeals cards as if it had the Quickness spell active.

This doesn't happen when I import an NPC to ally, however when I customize it (changing it's name or even tokens), sometimes it bugs and does the same as above.

Excellent finding as usually! And your description was the key, that's the thing that really happened. Issues was in "Special Abilities" checking which caused all initiative handlers to apply because the required ability name was read incorrectly. Now this is fixed and expect to see it in next test channel update.

Thanks again!

Ikael
May 21st, 2017, 18:07
Some more updates

[Feature] Archetypes use charsheet instead of npc sheet
[Feature] Running die displayed next to Pace
[Feature] Wounds adjust Pace
[Feature] Support for Wild Die adjustment effect-keyword
[Feature] Minor improvements to NPC masterindex list
[Feature] Minor improvements to Party sheet
[Feature] Character overlay features moved from character selection to party sheet
[Feature] Active PCs are identified from party sheet instead of connected clients

Ellspeth
May 31st, 2017, 02:53
And it is live now. It is all pretty and shiny and works so well. Thanks.

Topdecker
May 31st, 2017, 04:40
And it is live now. It is all pretty and shiny and works so well. Thanks.

Thanks posting this, El! I would have been caught short around game-time otherwise :)

Topdecker
May 31st, 2017, 05:10
So I have this going on...

https://i.imgur.com/9YP6AZW.png

Deadlands Reloaded. Bennies don't seem to be fitting very well and a couple of errors when launching. I am guessing that this is a pretty well known set of issues. Does FG with Deadlands pretty much work otherwise?

Other settings launched without errors - and since they don't have 3 different types of bennies, they also looked normal.

Tim

Wookiee420
May 31st, 2017, 05:15
are you running the DLR extension? because you shouldnt need it anymore

Ikael
May 31st, 2017, 05:16
Seems like you haven't got all updates. Try running updater again. Also use /version command and post results here

Ikael
May 31st, 2017, 05:36
I have worked on DLR to make it more compatible with the v4.4 ruleset. Errors you are facing are signs of old version overlapping with new version. It might be outdated extension that causes it. Update your account info in settings view and run the updater

cyphus5
May 31st, 2017, 06:08
I ran the update, and it still says I'm running 4.3.2 of Savage Worlds. Is this update a test or dev only update?

Ikael
May 31st, 2017, 06:11
I ran the update, and it still says I'm running 4.3.2 of Savage Worlds. Is this update a test or dev only update?

It should be Live update. Try logging in into settings and trying updater again

Trenloe
May 31st, 2017, 06:16
And also make sure you don't have an unpacked SavageWorlds directory in \rulesets!

cyphus5
May 31st, 2017, 06:18
Does it matter that I bought the Savage Worlds ruleset through Steam?

Trenloe
May 31st, 2017, 06:20
Does it matter that I bought the Savage Worlds ruleset through Steam?
Maybe... see post #2 here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?38541-Release-v3-3-1-is-live

cyphus5
May 31st, 2017, 06:22
Thanks, Trenloe. I believe that I needed to resync Steam...its seems to be downloading a crap ton of modules from Steam now. SW was one of them!

cyphus5
May 31st, 2017, 06:55
I'm getting a problem to where opened links, such NPCs, gear, etc don't have names in the windows, and they can't be changed. I've also got the following error code when the campaign launches...

"Ruleset Error: windowclass: Defined with a merge attribute, but the name attribute (powerdesc_stats) does not match an existing windowclass. Skipped. File (campaign/updated_record_power.xml)
Script Notice: [WARN] ChatManager.registerVersionMessage is deprecated function. No need to manually register extension versions anymore"

Wookiee420
May 31st, 2017, 06:58
Cyphus, what module is that?

Trenloe
May 31st, 2017, 06:58
@cyphus5 - type /version in the chat window and post the results here.

cyphus5
May 31st, 2017, 07:30
Alright, these are the results of /version in the attachment.

Trenloe
May 31st, 2017, 07:35
Alright, these are the results of /version in the attachment.
Download the compatible Enhanced Library Extension from post #2 of this thread.

cyphus5
May 31st, 2017, 07:55
That took care of it, Trenloe. Thanks, man.

Topdecker
May 31st, 2017, 12:26
are you running the DLR extension? because you shouldnt need it anymore
Nailed it, thanks Wookiee!

Ikael
May 31st, 2017, 22:54
Mods, can you close this thread? Beta testing phase has ended

Trenloe
May 31st, 2017, 22:58
Mods, can you close this thread? Beta testing phase has ended
Done.