PDA

View Full Version : LFP - (5E) Storm Kings Thunder

lokiare
March 14th, 2017, 17:15
All positions are filled, please don't respond or message.

FG License: GM has Ultimate so you can have any license
Game System: 5E without house rules or modifications (No UA, except with group approval)

Time Zone: Central Time USA
Day of week and time: Wednesdays starting at 12 pm CST/CDT (may switch to 1pm CST/CDT at a later date)
Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 hours, weekly.
Term: Long term

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Skype

Role-play & Combat mix: 50/50 (though SKT is making it more about combat and harder to role-play)
Number of Players in game & needed: We have 3 players right now, with one that will be back in a few weeks. We are looking for 2 more players.
Character starting level & equipment: 10th level, 650gp that can be spent on anything in the PHB, SCAG, or EEPG + normal starting gear for class and background.
Character restrictions: No UA without group approval. All other official content is welcome.

Details of your scenario: Running through the final chapters of Storm King's Thunder and then a custom campaign that should go all the way to level 20 and possibly beyond (Epic Boons from DMG). Might start a new campaign with new characters that has a binder full of house rules after this one finishes.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2021

santhinal
March 14th, 2017, 23:18
i wont be able to make it for 12pm central but i could make it for 1pm central.... i dont know if your willing to switch now though?

HephaestusNoir
March 17th, 2017, 15:31
I earlier commented interest, but then realized that the day is bad. Please disregard.

FallenHerosQc
March 17th, 2017, 19:57
If you are still looking for players, I would be interested, although I'm new to FG I've played D&D in the past. If you need my aid just let me know :P

lokiare
March 20th, 2017, 01:30
I've found 2 new players that should fill my group up for awhile. I'll re-post if I new more thanks everyone.

To be clear disregard this post.