PDA

View Full Version : New FG Player Looking for a D&D Game (US EST)

CallSignHawk
March 14th, 2017, 02:10
Hi Everyone,

I recently brought FG and spent a little time getting familiar with how it works. I have been playing Dungeons and Dragons on and off since the early 1980's. My first adventure was Keep on the Borderlands with my fighter, Ravenhurst Ironfist. I haven't had any luck finding a group to play with where I currently live and thought I would this a try and see if I'd have any luck finding a group to play with here.

I feel pretty comfortable with the mechanics of FG, and have been catching up on the basics of the 5th edition in my free time. My schedule is pretty wide open for the next couple of months (for the most part I chose my work schedule). If anyone is starting up a new campaign or has an open spot please let me know if you are interested in having me join up. I've been itching to get back into the game for awhile now.

Thanks

yawgomoth
March 14th, 2017, 03:06
Hello and welcome!

I would love to extend an invitation for you to join our party, Unfortunately the time zones may present a small challenge we play Thursday nights 8pm-11:30 12ish MST. Currently I am DMing for a party of 2 and are actively looking for more!

CallSignHawk
March 14th, 2017, 04:29
Hey yawgomoth,

That time frame could actually work for me. It's a little later in the evening for me, but that would work better.