PDA

View Full Version : LFG, 1 Player, Later Nights (after 10p) CST, Most Days, 5e

TheDux
March 13th, 2017, 02:21
FG License: Demo, though plans for Ultimate in coming months
Time Zone: CST
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Looking for a weekly or bi weekly game, after 9 or 10 CST, Most days are flexible thought Thursday and Saturday nights are harder.
Term: Looking for long term game, though anything more than a one shot would be nice.
Voice: I have most popular voice chat services downloaded. I prefer the option to Push to Talk.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5e
Game System Experience: Ran the playtest material, played sense off and on.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Enough experience to help others with building characters and setting up effect, not enough that I might not have all the best answers and solutions.

Character Type Preferred: I am usually VERY flexible but I am really wanting to play one specific character right now. Tiefling Warlock/Monk. Think Nightcrawler from X-men. Sex-Melee combat with high mobility and lots of options for stealth and infiltration. Spells would mostly be defensive and when possible reflavored to be a "teleport." Mirror Image for example would be attempting to teleport out of the way of an attack and them hitting the spot I just was. Mechanically nothing changes.
About me: I have been playing D&d most of my life, dabbled with other systems but always found my way back here. I prefer fun characters with depth over crunch monkies that have been min maxed to absolute death of all personality and substance. That said...that is exactly the characters I played for most of my career and still do my best to min/max a concept as I can without sacrificing the concept. May character may not be the most powerful, but they aren't a detriment to the party. That said, I am great at helping with DM tasks, rule hunting, and keeping the RP flowing. I like to take time outside of game to write an entry from my PC's perspective, whether a journal or just a short story about what he did at camp that night.