PDA

View Full Version : Happy birthday Fantasy Grounds

Goblin-King
December 6th, 2005, 12:58
Fantasy Grounds has been available for a year today. We at SmiteWorks would like to thank the community for your support and help in making the product better and giving us good feedback.

We've updated the demo to contain all the features up to the latest patch 1.05f. We'd like to direct anyone curious to see what's changed since last year to the downloads page (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/downloads.html).

I'm looking forward to the next year, and all the cool stuff that will come with the next big patch 1.06.

We'd also like to welcome all Dungeon magazine readers who might have spotted our little ad.

gurney9999
December 6th, 2005, 13:54
Congratulations SW! Looking forward to Year 2, and 1.06 (and beyond).

::Raises a tankard:: To Fantasy Grounds, and to the community! Cheers!

richvalle
December 6th, 2005, 17:16
Cheers!

Thanks and keep up the good work. Without FG I would be playing NO games right now.

rv

Crusader
December 6th, 2005, 17:51
Aye, cheers!

Ilwan
December 6th, 2005, 18:07
congrats and keep up the good work. I have to wait 9 days for my one year at these boards. :D

kalmarjan
December 6th, 2005, 18:23
Hah! Right on SW and FG.

A good amount of my time is burned with this application,

so,
CHEERS to FG!

Sandeman

richvalle
December 6th, 2005, 18:36
congrats and keep up the good work. I have to wait 9 days for my one year at these boards. :D

Hah. You beat me by a day Ilwan. :)

rv

Ilwan
December 6th, 2005, 21:10

Hah. You beat me by a day Ilwan. :)

rv

But the prize for post count goes to you Richvalle :)

cantrels
December 6th, 2005, 23:38
Happy Birthday! :)

So far, I've been very pleased with the product, and look forward to seeing it mature even further as time progresses.

NeoDante
December 7th, 2005, 07:20
Happy Birthday! Congrats on the ad as well! :)

sunbeam60
December 7th, 2005, 09:36
And what a year it's been. FG got me gaming again and reunited me with old friends. Any software that does that is good software. Keep up the good work and thanks for all the hard work.

All cheer for FG!