PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player Nights Except Thurs and Saturday EST (Boston) 3.5 & 5 ED

guinness1701
March 12th, 2017, 05:12
FG License: Ultimate
Time Zone: Eastern Boston
Day(s) of week, Nights during the week except Thurs, and Saturday. Weekly/Bi-Weekly.
Term: Long Term, but will loose Sundays for the few weeks around Christmas.
Voice: No Issue. Have Discord and TS installed

Game System Preferred: D&D 3.5, D&D 5E, New Conan RPG (Have Kickstarter Files)
Game System Experience: Usually the DM, only played 5E in a current campaign as a player.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Knowledge of FG at medium level. Would need help with the combat tracker.
Character Type Preferred: I prefer halfing characters. The class I prefer to play is Rogue or Hybrid Rogue. Would enjoy a Bard, just never played one.
About me: I have only played one module as a player. The role of DM is usually mine, I enjoy a game with twist and turns. Unique paths and encounters make me get into a role more in depth. The rogue in my heads will help the towns folk out, and the next day take there possessions.

I am a 41 yo, living in Boston who enjoys a good pen and paper adventure. Sadly as the years have passed it is harder to meet up at a table and play in person. Finding the FG VTT a few years ago made me very happy. Would enjoy entering in a game.

Getting into character or roleplaying for me depends upon group dynamic. Oddly at 41 it takes me a bit to role play out loud. Thanks in advance.