PDA

View Full Version : Whatever happened to "MyQuest"

benjamindbrooks
March 9th, 2017, 01:08
Hi guys and gals,

Apologies if this is a daft question, but I've been searching around for a couple of hours now and am about to go spare... so thought it best to come and ask the question.

In the release notes for the BRP ruleset created by Foen, he talks about there being a sample campaign extension for us to copy and edit to make the system work better for individual game systems (RQ, CoC etc.).

however this document being written in 2010, it may be the case that things have changed significantly, and I cannot find said MyQuest files anywhere.

I'm using Windows 10 (though I fail to see how that will help), have the ultimate licence and the BRP ruleset purchased through Steam.

I have (I think) found the folder that should have the sample\MyQuest folders included located here => C:\ProgramData\Fantasy Grounds <= , but they're not there.

Trenloe
March 9th, 2017, 01:10
Welcome to the forums benjamindbrooks

Open up FG - click the folder icon in the top right of the main splash screen - this will open your Fantasy Grounds application data directory. Then go to docs\BRP sample extension

benjamindbrooks
March 9th, 2017, 01:45
Then go to docs\BRP sample extension

Well don't I feel like the dunce.

Thanks for the help!