PDA

View Full Version : Weapons of the Gods Campaign in development

Grymn
November 30th, 2005, 06:56
I am currently developing a campaign for the Weapons of the Gods RPG by Eos Press (https://www.eos-press.com/products-wotg.html).

It is a Wuxia game (Ancient Mystic China) in the vein of the such movies as Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, Storm Riders, Hero, House of Flying Daggers, Iron Monkey, and Chinese Ghost Story.

I'll be putting together a pre-game pdf for all of those interested (with information on the campaign I am developing and such). In addition, many great free downloads and previews of WotG can be found at https://www.eos-press.com/downloads.html

The game will be either a weekly or bi-weekly game (currently more towards bi-weekly). Owning a copy of WotG will be very important but I may be willing to make exceptions for those who can describe the their potential character fully (to the point that I can create a suitable character for the player). The book is out in print now at many stores and online (via Rpgshop.com and soon through Amazon.com). In addition, it has been mentioned that the book may be released through drivethrurpg.com as a pdf.

Feel free to post any comments and/or questions you may have about WotG or my campaign. I can also be contacted directly at thegrymnone at gmail dot com.

Alkaven
November 30th, 2005, 15:45
*sniffle and sobs* You left out the Iron Monkey....

Grymn
November 30th, 2005, 16:55

You're right....I apologize. Iron Monkey now added to the list. =)

Alkaven
December 1st, 2005, 07:40

You're right....I apologize. Iron Monkey now added to the list. =)

Yay!!!! :D

Lord Robert of Worcester
December 1st, 2005, 14:31
Sound like U should add action point to the game.
Character could use them for special-effect feats.
You may want them 2 recharge once a day like spell slot instead of once per lvl.

Oh by the way. I vollenter to join the group

Lord Robert

Grymn
December 8th, 2005, 01:16
Sound like U should add action point to the game.
Character could use them for special-effect feats.
You may want them 2 recharge once a day like spell slot instead of once per lvl.

Oh by the way. I vollenter to join the group

Lord Robert

I think you misunderstood what I am going to be running. Its not a d20 game. Its the Weapons of the Gods RPG by Eos Press (non-d20/non-ogl game).

I've been working on a FG ruleset to run the system (which no where near d20).

=)