PDA

View Full Version : LF1P for Curse of Strahd

cyphus5
March 7th, 2017, 17:39
FG License: Standard License
Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: CST (GMT -6:00)
Day of week and time: Wednesdays at 8:30 PM
Planned Duration & Frequency: We play for four weeks straight, then we take a break for roughly four weeks. The cycle then repeats itself. This is due to my work schedule.
Term: Until the module is completed, but I'm always GMing something so we will probably play something else with different characters afterwards.

Text or Voice: Voice Required
Voice software used: Teamspeak

Number of Players in game & needed: Four players currently, looking for one more.
Character starting level & equipment: Character Level 7, with starting equipment. I'll throw in a magic item or two at the end of creation. You will probably level to 8 almost right after joining the group.
Character restrictions: No restrictions, except no homebrew or unearthed arcana races or classes.

Details of your scenario: The party is knee deep in the Curse of Strahd. The characters are level 7. At the moment, the party just vanquished the shadow form of Argynvost, but now face the ire of a revenant leader. Characters that join into the game can be travellers from beyond the mists or locals who are finally willing to stand up against Strahd's rule. I don't want to give up too much more, because I'd hate to spoil the module for others.

Game Calendar Page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1909

Jimbo
March 7th, 2017, 22:32
Should I go to the calendar or just apply here?

cyphus5
March 8th, 2017, 10:36
Should I go to the calendar or just apply here?

Sign up at the game calendar, but it always helps to say something here or shoot me a PM!

ken.elisseou
March 19th, 2017, 01:34
I've applied, but it looks like you're pretty full already.