PDA

View Full Version : LFG 3 Players LF Weeknight game Mon, Tue, Thurs, MST 8pm-12 5e

yawgomoth
March 7th, 2017, 16:23
FG License: Everyone has standard or better
Time Zone:MST 8pm -12 pm max
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: looking for a weekly game to either join or begin mon, tue, or thursday
Term: Long term would be great!
Voice:Team speak works for everyone, that being said we can all be flexable

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E
Game System Experience: we all have moderate experience playing D&D really just getting back into it from many years of breaks
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Everyone has basic experience playing on the FG server I have hosted a half dozen D&D 5e games before we went looking for some more people to play with

Character Type Preferred: I prefer a controling caster type (wizard) but can and will play a monk, other party members enjoy a heavy tank role and a combat cleric or druid
About me: We all love D&D and really have decided to get back into it, the primary selling feature for us was the FG experience, as work and family + distance makes it hard to play. We all have a fair amount of experience in fantasy type games of one sort or another. Generally speaking we all play a fairly neutral/good character types, that being said some of us can defiantly dip into the chaotic, just to keep things interesting =). Some character optimization is likely to occur within GM's permission as we all like to play well tuned characters. RPing is a big part of the experience and we all love it but it is defiantly something we need to work on so a 50/50 ish style between combat and RP would work well.

We are looking to start around march 20th as I will be on vacation for a few weeks prior to that, and the last thing to note would be one of the players would miss a game or 2 every 3 months due to night shift work.

Hope to hear from this great community soon!