PDA

View Full Version : Checking In

jshauber
March 6th, 2017, 16:17
Well I picked a lousy time in the evolution of FG to start a new job with lots of travel...

Have a few days at home and have been catching up on the forums and it is great seeing all the cool stuff people are doing with the 3.2.x version and the changes that were made.

Delux-Oz has the locations and other extensions doing some really cool stuff like deducting coins automatically when purchases are made.

I was in the 5E forum and grabbed a bunch of modules and extensions that users have created for content generation, criticals, and other things. Not sure if/when I'll ever get to use them but DAMN that stuff is cool.

I also see Savage Worlds has gone thru a bunch of improvements and new material being added.

I love all the work and passion the community has for FG and can only hope to get back to playing more than an occasional Sunday evening game sometime in the future.

At least I will be at GenCon and get a chance to have a few beers with the crew and find out how things are going and what is coming next (that I probably won't have time to use...:cry::mad:)

Zacchaeus
March 6th, 2017, 18:08
Welcome back Jim :)