Tibius
March 6th, 2017, 07:54
Game is now full ..

FG License: Ultimate so can connect with demo
Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: Pacific time USA
Day of week and time: Saturday 10:00 AM
Start date: Saturday March 11
Planned Duration & Frequency: this should be take about 4 hrs and is a one shot.
Term:

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Teamspeak FG servers
Roleplay & Combat mix: i.e. 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: 4 to 5 (New Players preferred to 5e ,D&D or FG )
Character starting level & equipment: Level 1 and standard PC starting equipment
Character restrictions: No restrictions you can play what you want .. any race and class in the FG PGB which I will supply for charactor creation.

This game is part one of the apprentice trail for level one pc "The Bandits Cave".

Moresby County, in the kingdom of Threll, rests on the northern banks of the Imlenite River.Several months ago a group of orcs traveled out of the Westwatch Mountains and settled into Moresby County, where they have conducted occasional raids on merchants passing through the area. The county government knows about the bandit activity but has not yet put a stop to the raids.You and your party have just arrived into the town of Corbin and settled into the "Stones Ordinary" Tavern for a rest when things go wrong ... very wrong..

I am a new DM and prefer new players.. but experienced players welcome.. it may go slow as I plan on helping new people learn the UI and 5e as we go ..

I have some pregens ready or we can roll up your character when you connect.If you prefer to make your character before hand we will be using the 8,10,12,13,14,15 ability scores.

When you apply to the game calendar use the name you want your PC to be in the game please.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2460

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=18188

RedCon-One
March 7th, 2017, 19:26
I'm interested Tibius. I'm very new to FG. In fact this would be my first real trial with it. So far I've only watched recorded gameplay on Youtube and in the process of deciding if I should pick up a license. So, I'm okay with going slow. I live in the Pacific timezone as well so the time works fine for me.

I'm going to apply on your calendar but feel free to message or email me with any questions you have. I'm sure I'll be doing the same.

Tibius
March 7th, 2017, 20:38
Hey RedCon-One .. I accepted you and sent you a PM.. welcome to the game.. I hope enough ppl sign on Im looking forward to the game myself..

Orcen
March 8th, 2017, 18:36
Hey Tibius. I'm completely new to FG, and I think your One shot is a great way to get a hold of the UI quickly. Count me in ! (Applied)
PS: I play D&D 5e regularly IRL and on roll20, and I played most races and classes. So I will probably create my own character if it's possible :)

Tibius
March 8th, 2017, 23:19
Hey Orcen ... I accepted you into the game and sent you a PM. Welcome to the game ..

Kodaik
March 18th, 2017, 16:26
Are you no longer accepting players? Just trying to get in some more FG exp cuz its quite fun. Have the whole day to kill.

Tibius
March 20th, 2017, 02:37
Hey Kodaik, Message sent to you .. I accepted you to the game.. someone fell out need another to play ..