PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Homebrew Campaign

jedorian
March 6th, 2017, 04:47
Hey, folks. I have an original campaign I would like to run that uses the Pathfinder ruleset. Its a big one, pretty lengthy and eventually reaches high levels. When I say its homebrew, I mean that it uses classes, feats, traits, spells and items that I have designed. If playing characters that can go beyond level 20 sounds fun to you and you actually enjoy roleplaying and scenarios that require a great deal more than brute tactics to solve, then this one is something you will enjoy.

To give you a better idea of the scope, end game for this will have you playing 30th level characters that will reach mythic tiers of up to a maximum of 20. The challenges are not in any way simple and that's part of the allure for this campaign. Its hard. But teamwork and critical thinking brings on the victories.

There are two types of classes you can play as, each with restrictions that help to balance the whole thing out. Heroic classes are mighty, but don't follow standard mythic advancement and use the slow xp track. Original classes aren't as powerful, but use standard mythic paths and follow the medium xp track; some of them are prestige classes and will work well with standard Paizo classes. Heroic classes have access to heroic feats and traits, original classes do not. There's more, and its all revealed when the game begins.

I'm in Mountain time zone and this campaign will run once or twice a month, on either Saturday or Sunday as per the availability of everyone involved. The best window of time for each session would be from 1 pm to 10 pm, again as per the availability of everyone involved. Skype will be used for each session as well.

I am very familiar with Pathfinder and while I appreciate someone who knows the rules and how things work, I bend and even break rules to offer a dynamic setting. If rules lawyering is your idea of fun, don't bother asking me to join up. I have no tolerance for it. This is a story based campaign and it has a plot that follows sequence. If you want sandbox, this is not the game for you.

If you want to learn more, you may PM me and I will respond as quickly as possible (I will try to check this at least once a day).