PDA

View Full Version : LFP - Pathfinder Saturday 6pm Eastern

Victor
March 6th, 2017, 02:33
We are looking for a Pathfinder player or two to join our group. We use Fantasy Grounds to play. We play on Saturday from 6pm to 10pm Eastern US time. We would like someone who can easily commit to playing on a regular basis without hassle, someone who will keep in touch with the group in between games, either through email or our forum. This is a long term stable group that could use one or two more stable players.

Our group runs rotating (mostly) Pathfinder APs. We are currently in module 4 of 6 of Rise of the Runelords and you will be coming in at level 12 for that one. After we finish this module we will start something new, then come back to modules 5 and 6 later, and so on.

We enjoy our RP and getting into the story, but also have a fondness for encounters and the tactical nature of Pathfinder combat.

We use Teamspeak for voice, email and forums for keeping in touch.

You can reply to thie post if you have any questions, or you can PM me with questions or to apply.

GM BK
March 8th, 2017, 01:33
We still have some spots open, so if you're looking for a committed group that meets weekly, give us a shot.

Keats
March 8th, 2017, 06:00
We are looking for a Pathfinder player or two to join our group. We use Fantasy Grounds to play. We play on Saturday from 6pm to 10pm Eastern US time. We would like someone who can easily commit to playing on a regular basis without hassle, someone who will keep in touch with the group in between games, either through email or our forum. This is a long term stable group that could use one or two more stable players.

Our group runs rotating (mostly) Pathfinder APs. We are currently in module 4 of 6 of Rise of the Runelords and you will be coming in at level 12 for that one. After we finish this module we will start something new, then come back to modules 5 and 6 later, and so on.

We enjoy our RP and getting into the story, but also have a fondness for encounters and the tactical nature of Pathfinder combat.

We use Teamspeak for voice, email and forums for keeping in touch.

You can reply to thie post if you have any questions, or you can PM me with questions or to apply.

I'm new to Fantasy Grounds, but I'd be up for giving it a shot. Do you use Hero Lab by chance? Any restrictions on character race/class?

Victor
March 8th, 2017, 07:11
I do not believe any of us use Hero Labs, but some may have in the past. Do you have a Standard License for Fantasy Grounds and have you played pathfinder before? As you see players will be coming in at level 12 and it would be very very helpful if they already knew how to play Pathfinder. Fantasy Grounds itself is easy to learn. :)

Keats
March 8th, 2017, 08:05
I do not believe any of us use Hero Labs, but some may have in the past. Do you have a Standard License for Fantasy Grounds and have you played pathfinder before? As you see players will be coming in at level 12 and it would be very very helpful if they already knew how to play Pathfinder. Fantasy Grounds itself is easy to learn. :)

I've played plenty of Pathfinder, but I currently only have Fantasy Grounds downloaded. Was under the impression that only the GM needed a license. Would I need a license as well?

Victor
March 8th, 2017, 08:20
The GM needs the Ultimate License for those with no license to play. Only 2 of the 3 GMs in our group currently have the Ultimate License. That may change in the future, but for now you would need to have the Standard License.

Keats
March 8th, 2017, 20:32
The GM needs the Ultimate License for those with no license to play. Only 2 of the 3 GMs in our group currently have the Ultimate License. That may change in the future, but for now you would need to have the Standard License.

I could probably subscribe for a month to check it out. Would that do it? Even dropping the 40 bucks for a standard license would probably work, but I'd rather know I had a solid group before I dropped that much money.

Victor
March 9th, 2017, 21:21
Our current GM now has the Ultimate License, so anyone trying us out can use the free version of FG, but our next GM only has the Standard License, so members will need to upgrade to that within a couple of months.