PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Companion bug?

Skellan
March 5th, 2017, 14:34
The edges in my fantasy companion module is bringing up a blank box when I try to access them. Is anyone else having this trouble?

GunbunnyFuFu
March 5th, 2017, 21:20
Same here, Skellan.

GB

Skellan
March 5th, 2017, 22:52
Thanks, GB. By the way, expect wotd chapter 2 soonish :)

Topdecker
March 5th, 2017, 23:15
Thanks, GB. By the way, expect wotd chapter 2 soonish :)

My wallet will lighten about the same time :). It is weird - I had planned on running WotD before any other setting, but have been holding out for the next chapter.

GunbunnyFuFu
March 6th, 2017, 00:25
Looking forward to it!!!!!

Skellan
March 6th, 2017, 07:49
My wallet will lighten about the same time :). It is weird - I had planned on running WotD before any other setting, but have been holding out for the next chapter.

Sorry, this is just the one I am running with Gunbunny - I am not sure when the official module is due to arrive

Doswelk
March 6th, 2017, 08:27
The edges in my fantasy companion module is bringing up a blank box when I try to access them. Is anyone else having this trouble?]

Not sure I understand the problem, it works for me.

That said I have noticed that the edges are not listed in the edge button (i.e. not fully 3.2 compatible yet, will look at fixing that)

Talyn
March 6th, 2017, 21:23
FIX IT! ::cracks whip in Doswelk's direction:: :p

Skellan
March 6th, 2017, 21:52
]

Not sure I understand the problem, it works for me.

That said I have noticed that the edges are not listed in the edge button (i.e. not fully 3.2 compatible yet, will look at fixing that)

Here it is in my naked test campaign with no extensions

GunbunnyFuFu
March 6th, 2017, 22:51
I see the same thing as Skellan...empty box where that Edge belongs.

Doswelk
March 6th, 2017, 23:00
FIX IT! ::cracks whip in Doswelk's direction:: :p

OW!

Oh alright, just uploading a version with Edges showing correctly in the Edge Sidebar window and Races added as well.

Talyn
March 7th, 2017, 00:22
Actually I just checked, and on 3.3.0 TEST all the Edges show just fine both from the regular list and from the campaign Edges window. Maybe JPG fixed it already in the test version?

Moon Wizard
March 7th, 2017, 21:02
I did, but I've been doing a bunch of stuff under the covers in fixing up these sorts of issues caused by v3.2.x upgrades without keeping the content developers in the loop.

Apologies to doswelk. We're figuring it out slowly. I was putting together a new repo for all content developers, when I go sidetracked by Paizo launch prep.

Regards,
JPG