PDA

View Full Version : LFG 5E 3-6 Players Wednesdays GMT

Orcen
March 5th, 2017, 01:19
FG License: New to FG I'm willing to buy the necessary licences / Packs once I find a group.
Time Zone: GMT
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Wednesdays any time after 5 PM.
Term: Long long term, I would love to have a campaign lasting years.
Voice: I normally use Skype or Discord, but willing to use any other software (No text based games please)

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E
Game System Experience: I discovered D&D with 5E and I love it :)
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Never used FG before, but watched the video Tutorials, it looks quiet simple.

Character Type Preferred: I played all Races and Classes, so I'm really flexible on that part. I particularly enjoy playing Fighters and Paladins.
About me: 30 years old Fantasy loving guy, I fell in love with D&D earlier this year, and played it extensively on a weekly basis. I have now 4 ongoing weekly sessions (1 IRL, 3 in Roll20). The main aspect that I love about the game is RPing, I take joy in creating my PCs background (It takes me days, sometimes weeks to write it and fine tune it), and I love storytelling and Characters interactions. My ideal games are somewhere around a 60/40 RP/Battle ratio.

Looking forward hearing from you.

Cheers

Orcen

damned
March 5th, 2017, 02:36
Hello Orcen. Do also apply directly to games as well. This will get you a game much faster. There is an Irishman lurking nearby who might have room for you in a LMoP campaign...

Orcen
March 5th, 2017, 03:57
Hey Damned, thank you for your advice. I'll look for this Irishman, I hope he has a game on Wednesdays :)
Thanks again !
Cheers
Orcen

Vael
March 5th, 2017, 14:17
Hello Orcen!

I am also looking for my first 5e game in FG. (Bought it some time ago but never really applied myself to find a game.)

I have the LmoP, MM and PHB. Let me know if you're down LmoP! (It's all I have right now.)

HabitOrez
March 7th, 2017, 00:26
wrong thread i apologize