PDA

View Full Version : Active PC not listed in combat tracker...

Ruinous
March 4th, 2017, 17:17
I cant target anything and not sure how to fix it, the wiki doesn't list it specifically.

Any help? Thanks!

Ruinous
March 4th, 2017, 17:20
Nvm fixed, but during combat, I cant figure out how to remove a single effect from a character or monster in the combat tracker, right now we have to just clear all the effects the reapply what we want, any advice?

Trenloe
March 4th, 2017, 17:21
Can you expand on this a bit more please?

What ruleset are you using?

When you say "active PC not listed in combat tracker" - has the actual PC been added to the combat tracker? Do they have an initiative value? Is the GM cycling through the turn order?

As long as the PC has been added to the combat tracker, and then their tokens added to the map from the combat tracker: you can left click to select the token on the map (this sets the source for targeting) and then hold down the CTRL key and left click on the target/s you want - this will draw a white line to each target.

Zacchaeus
March 4th, 2017, 17:32
If you are a player you won't be able to remove effects. As a GM set effects to expire by giving them the appropriate time (in rounds or minutes). The DM can also delete effect from the combat tracker by clicking the red button next to the effect.
As Trenloe says however mentioning the rulesest might be helpful

Trenloe
March 4th, 2017, 17:50
I cant figure out how to remove a single effect from a character or monster in the combat tracker, right now we have to just clear all the effects the reapply what we want, any advice?
As Zacchaeus says, GMs can removed effects.

If the GM wants to allow players to remove effects you can use this extension: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?23566-5E-Player-Effect-Removal-Extension Assuming you're using 5E. If not, we'll need to know which ruleset you're using - there are lots of rulesets and each can work differently.

Ruinous
March 4th, 2017, 18:08
All fixed.... thanks!