PDA

View Full Version : Invictus/Dark Ages/End Times extensions

Sjelsyk
March 4th, 2017, 13:57
So, I've been looking at running Ripples From Carcosa (all three parts) for 7E (just converting the skills from the 6E counterparts and running it with general 7E rules), but I'm wondering... how to go forward on making an extension where only skills are changed?

Changing names, linking certain skills to certain stats (like for example how Dodge is linked to Dex etc).

Can someone aid me on this, as in tell me where to look so I can start working on it? :)

ianmward
March 12th, 2017, 06:22
There is a suplement "Cthulhu through the ages" which is in my conversion list and will include these extensions.

Sjelsyk
March 12th, 2017, 10:08
There is a suplement "Cthulhu through the ages" which is in my conversion list and will include these extensions.

Thanks, after posting it I also found this supplement (and bought it). I thought it was older than 7E, but apparently not :)

But I wouldn't mind to do these extensions myself (as I figure this might not be a very high priority project), but I'd just need a bit of help to start with it. Which data to target etc. I remember I tried very briefly to do this in 6E, but it stopped up on skills that needed to be based on stats etc.