PDA

View Full Version : LFP - 5e D&D Sat. evenings GMT+9 (Japan)

spoofer
March 4th, 2017, 10:09
FG License: Ultimate license (I provide everything; you just need to show up. But see below about a fee I ask for.)
Game System: 5e
Campaign: Storm King's Thunder

New players are welcome!!

Time Zone: GMT+9 (Japan)
Day of week and time: Sat. 8:00 p.m., for three hours. Weekly.
If new game, planned start date: The campaign is half over.

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Ideally, TeamSpeak, and if that fails, then Skype (We are using Skype right now.)

Role play & Combat mix: 50/50.
Number of Players in game & needed: I have three. I need one more or two more.
Character starting level & equipment: level 4, any mundane equipment, and any one uncommon item. 27 point build.
Character restrictions: No evil, or non-helpful characters. No multiclass unless your levels are balanced in both classes.

I am fairly relaxed. I don't enjoy rules lawyers or power gamers. I heavily reward light role playing. If you struggle with role playing even a little bit, then you might not enjoy this game. I have a few very special and different way of doing things, and few other requirements. We can worry about the details if you are interested.

Finally, I supply everything, but I ask my players to split the cost of the FG adventure module. (I always buy the hardcopy for preparing, and then I have to buy the FG version on top of that. I pass that cost on to the players.) So you will be asked for $10 after you join and decide to stay.

Please send a private message with the following:
Your real name
Confirmation that this time zone works for you
Whether or not you need a tutorial in FG
Whether or not you are new to 5E

New players are welcome. I just need to plan a training session for you.

Kevin

spoofer
March 14th, 2017, 06:00
Bump.

spoofer
March 23rd, 2017, 00:28
Bump.

Jesse Darklight
March 23rd, 2017, 03:18
Sent you a pm spoofer!

spoofer
March 23rd, 2017, 07:50
Awesome!! I responded, and I am looking forward to your email.

Kevin