PDA

View Full Version : Reloading Everything

chadhill
March 3rd, 2017, 02:20
HELP!! About a couple of month or so ago my computer took a complete dive, I got most of my stuff saved in OneNote but I am having to reload all my fantasy grounds ext. again. Is there a reason why the DOE's are not showing up in MoreCore? I have found and downloaded the Base, Locations and Organizations, but they are not showing up as accessable in MoreCore. The only other really important ext. that I can think of right now is the enhanced items ext., any ideas where I can find it, or does anyone know if it still works. Come to think of it I have never even seen the new updates, so I am not sure if my previous list of ext. still work. My last update was 3.2.1, I had just updated when my computer crashed. I dont mind starting over, but I would like to keep as much as possible. Any help would be great thanks!!

Zacchaeus
March 3rd, 2017, 03:19
Have you downloaded the correct versions of the extensions?

chadhill
March 3rd, 2017, 05:13
Have you downloaded the correct versions of the extensions?

I have the current downloads from the DOE links

Zacchaeus
March 3rd, 2017, 11:58
Do they show up for any other ruleset or is it just MoreCore? If so then maybe they're not compatible with MoreCore. Sorry I've never tried that combination.

chadhill
March 3rd, 2017, 16:46
Do they show up for any other ruleset or is it just MoreCore? If so then maybe they're not compatible with MoreCore. Sorry I've never tried that combination.

Yes, it works in 3.5e, 5e and CoreRPG, maybe 3.2.2 has not been made compatible with MorCore and DOE? Just a trifecta?
I had them working before my crash, but was having some problems, guess they are not problems any more , haha

Zacchaeus
March 3rd, 2017, 17:59
Yes, it works in 3.5e, 5e and CoreRPG, maybe 3.2.2 has not been made compatible with MorCore and DOE? Just a trifecta?
I had them working before my crash, but was having some problems, guess they are not problems any more , haha

I think Dulux has updated all of his extensions to be compatible with 3.2.x; I'm pretty sure MoreCore has been too. You might want to post in either of those specific threads just in case there's a problem they're not aware of.

chadhill
March 3rd, 2017, 18:02
Thanks, I was just doing that. It takes a while but the obvious does hit me eventually, lol

damned
March 4th, 2017, 02:07
Make sure you are also running a current version of MoreCore.

PS New version coming soon...

chadhill
March 4th, 2017, 05:06
Make sure you are also running a current version of MoreCore.

PS New version coming soon...

I loaded from the MoreCore thread page on Tuesday.
When I get home I will double check the version that loaded

damned
March 4th, 2017, 06:53
I loaded from the MoreCore thread page on Tuesday.
When I get home I will double check the version that loaded

It should be the right version then as I remove the links to the previous versions.

damned
March 4th, 2017, 07:11
Actually chadhill there is a version mismatch in the DOE extensions.
More core is version 1.38 (or close) but the extension is requesting a minrelease of 12...
I thought Dulux_Oz had fixed so Ill ping him again...

You can change each of the extensions or just for now you can change the one line in MoreCores base.xml from

<root version="3.0" release="1.38" logo="logo.png">

to

<root version="3.0" release="12" logo="logo.png">