PDA

View Full Version : Warhammer 40K Only War Ruleset for FG 3.2+

ShotGun Jolly
March 2nd, 2017, 21:36
Hi all,

Basic Video overview here (https://thejollygm.blogspot.ca/2017/03/brief-overview-of-40k-rulesets-for.html)
Change Log
V1.03 - Fixed a few bugs, and you can now drag and drop weapons to the character sheets with out causing a script error if the ammo is 0.
V1.02 - Corrected talents glitch, Ammo Counters.
V1.01 - Corrected duplication bug, when items added to talents tab, it would also show on the gear tab on your character sheets.
v1.00 - Released

I am happy to say the Only War is now available! Check it out here! (https://thejollygm.blogspot.ca/2017/03/only-war-ruleset-for-fantasy-grounds-32.html)

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-IS03ScSeJvE/WLiOc2tdBxI/AAAAAAAAJxc/YHbQfUSfpk4iFYPiJ-XRlDvg_zEIaa0AQCLcB/s1600/screenshot0018.png

Moon Wizard
March 2nd, 2017, 21:46
Wiki updated.

Thanks,
JPG

Blue Haven
March 3rd, 2017, 21:37
Thank you so much :P

ShotGun Jolly
March 5th, 2017, 04:17
See link in OP

V1.01 Just released.
Corrected duplication bug, when items added to talents tab, it would also show on the gear tab on your character sheets.

ShotGun Jolly
March 5th, 2017, 22:29
Last update for awhile..

Just doing all the little hotfixes people were noticing! Thanks for your Help everyone!

See OP for newest update.

Valendr
May 12th, 2017, 18:33
Heya Shotgun Jolly,

First off I wanted to thank you for putting this ruleset together. Everything is great!

I was going through your blog and I noticed you found the weapons bug in the combat section. I tried your fix with the ammo settings, but we're getting some serious errors which make utilizing that section of the character sheet unplayable. We've made NPCs for each PC which just contains their weapons and stats and are using them to roll attacks in the mean time, but I was curious as to where we should go to report the bugs to you and see if there are any easy fixes.

Paul Pratt
May 15th, 2017, 09:40
Valendr,

Make sure you are using version 1.02. The ammo counter bug in weapons was addressed in 1.02. Is there another bug in the weapons section?

Valendr
June 7th, 2017, 19:09
Paul Pratt,

It doesn't seem to trigger based on ammo. When attempting to load in multiple weapons on the character sheets OR click the mini sheet which has all the weapons in it, we get an error message pop up and everything overlaps on top of each other.

It appears not to happen to every single person, but when it happens it doesn't seem to be tied to a specific class of weapon, ammo, or any of the other buttons. We're stumped.

Paul Pratt
June 8th, 2017, 02:42
This is based on my Dark heresy set, with some changes, let me see if I can track it down.

Paul Pratt
June 9th, 2017, 08:13
Valendr,

I am poking around in the Rogue Trader set. This is actually based of a much much older set of Dark heresy than I thought. Can you capture the error and maybe get a screen shot of what happens? I have made several PC's and loaded 10+ weapons each and can't throw the error. I am confident I can track it down if I had the error message and a screen shot.

ShotGun Jolly
June 23rd, 2017, 05:05
Newest version is now available for download. This will fix that error mentioned. See the first post

V1.03

Aparadox
June 24th, 2017, 21:47
Cool, thanks :bandit: