PDA

View Full Version : LFG, 1 Player, LF weekend game Fri or Sat evenings CST US Time Zone, prefer 5E

Drafter
March 2nd, 2017, 17:36
[Thank you, PhorgottenSon, for the nice template in the sticky.]

FG License: I have the free game.
Time Zone: Central Time USA
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I can do Friday or Saturday nights, 7pm Central US to whenever, tho I usually peter-out around 2am.
Term: short term or long term, doesn't matter to me; I've been in a game that lasted almost a year, but have done one-shots too.
Voice: voice chat only (no cam); have done Teamspeak and Mumble.
Game System Preferred/Experience: Not sure if "preferred" is the right term; I've only played 5E. But I'm willing to learn.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: I have a little exerience with FG, have played on it for about a year. Enough to play pretty comfortably with a few prompts occasionally.

Character Type Preferred: Again, not sure what I prefer because I've only played a few types due to my limited experience. I've played rogue/thief/ranger types. At this point, I don't think I'd be comfortable with a magic-user until I've played more due to the complexity of spells. I've very weak on battle tactics and need a good commander to give me orders when in a fight.

About me: Overall, I am not a brand-new player, but certainly NOT an experienced one. I really love RPing and want to do it more. I like a pretty even balance between combat and exploration, between joking and seriousness. I really want to learn to be a better player but would appreciate an environment of non-belittlement or impatience due to my lack of experience. I'm a natural born follower, not a leader.

If you think you have all that and could use another player, I'd love for you to give me a chance.

dybull
March 5th, 2017, 04:34
Hey I would be willing to tag along if you find anyone.

PhorgottenSon
March 7th, 2017, 21:12
np, Drafter. Hope you get to find a good game. I have played with her before, and her post is honest. I will also note that she was always there for each session and on time unless she notified our DM ahead of time. No issues and got along very well with the group. DM ended game to take a break and some RL things.

Jimbo
March 7th, 2017, 22:23
I'm looking fir a Friday night group if you find one. I love to play 5e, but I have a 4e group and have played pathfinder a bit though not so much. I use mostly discord or teamspeak or voice only skype. If you find a group let me know.
Thanks

Drafter
March 9th, 2017, 16:09
Thanks for the endorsement, Phorgotten. I miss you like crazy, my Obi-Wan; you were a good teacher!

So looks like we have a few folks looking for a game. Anyone who has a game out there willing to take on some new players?

SethChaos
March 9th, 2017, 17:46
Count Me In PM Me If you dont mind new person i played D&D in 2008 so i am behind just want to get back to this passion and enjoy it again

JasonRazCalZevr
March 10th, 2017, 02:35
Hello There,

I just registered, and I'm not sure how this works, however I'm down for a game if it can be Friday or Saturday nights.

A warning though, I haven't played D&D since I was a teenager, and that was more than 20 years ago. Fair Warning.

Good Luck, either way.