PDA

View Full Version : I'm always trying to break stuff...

rob2e
March 2nd, 2017, 05:38
It seems in my efforts to push every limit, I've found another thing to ask about.

I want to be able to pick a truly random item out of all the items in the game, so when I have every module open with ALL the items, and I chose "NO" for templates, that still leaves me with 37 pages of items. I would roll a d37 and then a d100 on that page to pick my item. It takes 2 or 3 seconds to change pages, so if I were to roll an 18 and have to go to the center page from either the front or back it would take me almost a full minute to get there. Is there another way to search (or could it be made possible to search by page # or something)?

Whadaya think?

dulux-oz
March 2nd, 2017, 05:58
I'm always trying to break stuff...

Well DON'T!!! :p

Seriously - yeah, that could work.

rob2e
March 2nd, 2017, 06:06
Well DON'T!!! :p

Seriously - yeah, that could work.

What (exactly) could work?

Trenloe
March 2nd, 2017, 06:09
What (exactly) could work?
This? https://fg2app.idea.informer.com/

dulux-oz
March 2nd, 2017, 06:11
Sorry, didn't read it properly (my bad) - I thought you were asking for a Button or something so you could go straight to a given page. <sheepish grin>

rob2e
March 2nd, 2017, 06:24
Sorry, didn't read it properly (my bad) - I thought you were asking for a Button or something so you could go straight to a given page. <sheepish grin>

That IS what I was asking for.

I'm putting it on the wish list so it can sit at the bottom with one vote. lol

damned
March 2nd, 2017, 07:01
Look rob2e I know these other blokes who are also good at breaking stuff... you know... kneecaps and stuff... Im going to send one over to you ok? Play nice. His name is Boris and he is very good at small talk ok.

rob2e
March 2nd, 2017, 08:04
Look rob2e I know these other blokes who are also good at breaking stuff... you know... kneecaps and stuff... Im going to send one over to you ok? Play nice. His name is Boris and he is very good at small talk ok.

Is Boris sexy?

dulux-oz
March 2nd, 2017, 08:48
Is Boris sexy?

No, but Boris' cousin Vladimir is.

rob2e
March 2nd, 2017, 09:14
No, but Boris' cousin Vladimir is.

I'm in.

SirGraystone
March 2nd, 2017, 12:55
My players did meet Vladimir in Argynvostholt, he was very "friendly" with them. :)