PDA

View Full Version : LFP Need 5+ Players Weeknights 21:30 JST JAPAN D&D 5E Open World Campaign

Genetex
March 1st, 2017, 13:31
FG License: Standard Licence + Class Packs + PHB + DMG + MM + Unearthed Arcana + Elemental Evil
Game System: D&D5E

Time Zone: JST
Day of week and time: Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday 21:30 JST Japan
Planned start date: Once we have 3+ players available
Planned Duration & Frequency: Depending on Players 1/week or more.
Term: Trial Module which I am willing to continue into full length campaign.

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: 3+
Character starting level & equipment: Level 1 Basic Equipment

Details of your scenario: The party is sent to deal with a problem that should be instantly familiar to all rookie adventurers. If they are to achieve their goal our heroes are going to have to get their first taste of a real dungeon as they explore the ruins of an ancient Wizard’s Tower. From here you will be released into the open world to explore and develop.

****Fairly New DM****
I am fairly new to being a DM and new to Fantasy Grounds so I am looking for those who don't mind a small learning curve as we go. The first module is designed for new players so it should run fairly smooth. From there on the world will be our creation.

Gamecalendar page Beyond the Vale: Adventurers Unlimited OPEN WORLD (Accepting Players):
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2451

tjrez
March 2nd, 2017, 09:31
sounds fun, sent msg.

Hughwer
March 2nd, 2017, 13:20
I'd love to join. I sent a PM:)

Genetex
March 2nd, 2017, 15:39
Thanks guys
Just add your character to the calendar and we will vote on a time^^

Hodor
March 2nd, 2017, 16:17
Would love to join you for this, if you don't mind me joining another of your games!

dybull
March 2nd, 2017, 22:20
depending on what you mena by weekenight I might be interested also if you have an opening in your other game I would be down

Genetex
March 3rd, 2017, 03:24
Ill be sending out PM's tonight. Feel free to join the discord chat https://discord.gg/meRJteH