PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Group 1 weekdays/Weekends5E, 3.5E, Pathfinders

zileat102
February 28th, 2017, 23:22
FG License: Currently Free, have held Ult Lic before.
Time Zone: EST
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Monday& Friday anytime Tuesday-Thursday after 9pm EST Sat-Sun Anytime.
Term: Long term or One-shot.
Voice: Have skype, Discord, and can download the others
Game System Preferred: 5E, 3.5, and Pathfinders
Game System Experience:New to 5E, have played around with it on FG some, but nothing to write a book about. I have 10yrs+ experience with 3.5, and 3.0. I have some experience with ADnD, via the baldur's Gate games.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: As stated above, I have some experience with FG, as a GM and much less as a player. I started building my own games, using in game books. So yea, my knowledge is is quite basic, but wanting to learn FG.
Character Type Preferred: Wiz, Pld, Rng, Barb. are my all time preferred. However, I do put the party needs first. I.E. I get into a party that already has all my preferred classes, I am willing to play any of the others.

About me: I enjoy the Role play of D&D. Combat is a cool blood pumper, but can get dull if too heavy. I run games heavy in story, with many plot twist. I like to run through a dungeon and solve puzzles or traps. When I roll my Barb for example, I try to avoid the normally acceptable "Dumb berserk", even if said Barb is Half-orc, by putting points in Int or wisdom. Its my play style. I am not all about how much damage I can deal in combat. If I want that Ill got play my FF14 game. My experience with D&D has soon me many things, but the aspect that stands out is the DICE can be VERY unforgiving. I like games that flow with little to no interruptions from players with in character BS and out of character BS. I do enjoy the occasional joke, when something funny or awesome happens. I love FG so much as a GM I can avoid that kind of interruption by posting my story bits in the chat window, weather that be story or NPC conversations. I hope this enough info. I can give more on request.

HabitOrez
March 1st, 2017, 00:32
I'm new to DnD and FG, and played my first session in 5e yesterday night. If you could get a group together for something like Tuesday, Thursday, or Friday nights, I'd love to join in. I'm not available monday nights because of the group I joined yesterday, though. Sundays after 5pm Est would work for me, too.

EDIT: So far I've played a Halfling Rogue, so I'd be willing to try out other classes and races as necessary for the group