PDA

View Full Version : Script Error on Rolling MMs & Moves for NPCs

JohnD
February 28th, 2017, 22:55
When I try to roll MMs or Moves for NPCs either from the CT or directly from the NPC sheet, I'm getting the following error:

Script Error: [string "rules/scripts/rules_modifiers.lua"]:149: attempt to index a nil value

PCs roll fine and get the table resolver as normal - both from PC sheet and their entry in the CT.

No extensions running.

This is the Move error. ^

Script Error: [string "rules/scripts/rules_modifiers.lua"]:166: attempt to index a nil value

This is the MM error. ^

JohnD
February 28th, 2017, 23:41
Further information - if I add Movement from Unskilled Actions in Character Law to the NPC sheet, I can roll a MM from there and get the resolver, but the MM and Move rolls from the Main tab and in the CT still throw the script error above.

JohnD
March 2nd, 2017, 04:31
Also posted in House of Healing.

Moon Wizard
March 2nd, 2017, 04:40
I pinged Dakadin. He's swamped with his main job right now, but hoping he can look at it tomorrow.

Regards,
JPG

JohnD
March 2nd, 2017, 07:11
Awesome thanks for the update.

Dakadin
March 6th, 2017, 19:36
Thanks JohnD for letting me know. I have a fix for it that I will try to get to Smiteworks in the next day or so.

Dakadin
March 9th, 2017, 02:01
This feature should be fixed the next time you update FG. It will download RolemasterClassic v1.7.6. It's only a few minor updates but here is a link to the thread: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?37165-RolemasterClassic-v1-7-6