PDA

View Full Version : Looking to trade away my Bracers of Archery

Trubo
February 28th, 2017, 03:10
Edit: If a mod could delete this thread, that'd be great.

Hellworn
March 27th, 2017, 03:08
Just to help you out, yes, that is the way to trade items in AL. You need to spend 15 downtime days as well (Setting up the trade with the other individual in, say, a tavern or in your encampment).

Furthermore, there is an unofficial official facebookgroup for this which you need to be invited to. To people who would want to join this group of just a little under 2000 users, let me know and I'll get you set up ^^

Alyksandrei
March 27th, 2017, 20:36
Furthermore, there is an unofficial official facebookgroup for this which you need to be invited to. To people who would want to join this group of just a little under 2000 users, let me know and I'll get you set up ^^

If it's unofficial, do we really "need" to join? What about for those of us who don't use Facebook?

Hellworn
March 27th, 2017, 21:12
If it's unofficial, do we really "need" to join? What about for those of us who don't use Facebook?

No, you don't need to join. It is merely a suggestion to reach a broader audience ^^ Just trying to help

tenetjax
March 28th, 2017, 14:06
Trubo I have a Cloak of Protection I would be willing to trade for the Bracers of Archery

Trubo
March 29th, 2017, 01:09
Oh, I suppose I should have edited this a while back. I traded them away already, but thank you for the offer.