PDA

View Full Version : LFP Pathfinder Carrion Crown AP Mondays 7PM-11PM EST

Wintermute
February 28th, 2017, 02:32
Amid the mists of this land of dark superstition and dread secrets stand both those who would defy the return of evil and those who would seek its terrible favor. Can the heroes discern their allies from their enemies in time to save a tortured realm from a tyrant’s return? Pathfinder’s darkest and most frightening campaign ever sets the heroes against the agents of Golarion’s most notorious villain, the Whispering Tyrant, in a terrifying trek across a land of lurking horror and ancient mysteries.

Game Time: Mondays at 7PM – 11 PM EST
Planned Start: March 6th, 2017
Campaign Length: Long Term
Software Required: Fantasy Grounds (No license required), Teamspeak
Roleplay/Combat Mix: 50/50
Number of players: 6 Total, 4 Needed

How to sign up: It's simple, hit reply below and tell us why you would make a great addition to this campaign. I will contact you and arrange a time to meet you on teamspeak. If you are a good fit for our current group, I'll send you more detailed game specifics.

Thanks for your interest.

Dkyrn
March 1st, 2017, 06:48
Hey,

I've played on Fantasy Grounds for nearly 2 years now and have a pretty good familiarity with the program. I have split my time between playing and GMing and most of my experience has been with D&D 5E. That said, I am a long time player before I found Fantasy Grounds and have some familiarity with the 3.5/Pathfinder ruleset. I've only had the chance to player Pathfinder once (played the first third of the Kingmaker AP) but I'm a big fan of the Adventure Paths and have a pretty good familiarity with Golarion as a setting. I like a mix of roleplay and combat and I can enjoy playing just about any sort of character so I'm open to working with the group. Hope to hear from you. Thanks.

hungrygnome
March 2nd, 2017, 13:26
Im not here to apply for Carrion Crown, as im already in a group (just started book 5). Just wanted to put a plug in that its a great adventure, very well written, and decidedly creepy in all the right ways. It has some deadly moments, but overall is challenging witout being a murderfest on the party (like giantslayer). You will not regret having joined and played this campaign!

Niztael
March 2nd, 2017, 18:49
I'd like to say I'm a great fit for the group/game but I feel you might be a better judge of that than I. I've been role-playing D&D style games for 30 years and really enjoy getting into character and I'm decent with the Pathfinder rules set. Saying that, I'm not the best at min-maxing and I hope I don't need to be. I can bring a character with skill and a developed personality and fit well into groups that speak in character more than out of character. I am curious what home rules and third party rules you use or allow so I don't run afoul of what a character should be aware of. So I hope we get to talk and see what kind of story we can make.

Wintermute
March 3rd, 2017, 14:54
Niztael, Dkyrn - Check your FG inbox. I've sent you a private message.

Wintermute
March 3rd, 2017, 14:57
Thanks for the plug. I think that they will really enjoy this ap.

Niztael
March 3rd, 2017, 15:09
Sorry, Wintermute, I don't see a message. Not sure if there is a delay, I also sent you a private message to make sure it's not on my end.

Sumony
March 3rd, 2017, 19:39
I would LOVE to join this campaign. Have wanted to play Carrion Crown for quite a while now and the time works absolutely perfectly for me.

I am an experienced Pathfinder Player and GM. Have played in half a dozen multiyear campaigns and GMd about that number as well. For the last 3 years I have GMd an ongoing campaign on roll20 and played in a second online campaign on roll20. My fantasy grounds experience is more limited, I have just started doing some oneshots to learn the platform but I am quite tech savvy and dont anticipate it being a big hurdle. My personal style tends towards character development. I enjoy the group story telling aspect and try to create characters that are multifaceted and interesting from a narrative standpoint rather than just being mechanically powerful.

In terms of the type of character I would play it depends on the group make up and numbers but I am comfortable with just about anything.

I hope you still have space! Let me know if you would like more information.

Wintermute
March 3rd, 2017, 20:08
Great to hear from you Sumony, check your FG inbox in a few minutes, I'm sending you a private message.

Torchlock
March 4th, 2017, 22:43
Hello Wintermute,
I have played a couple of sessions of FG but not a long campaign. I am brand new to Pathfinder (I have other RPG exp) and am looking for a game I can jump into and really get a good feel for the system. Let me know if you have room and are willing to shape my image of what Pathfinder is and can be. :D

Thank you,
Eric dba Torchlock or Cowboy Bebop

Wintermute
March 4th, 2017, 23:46
Torchlock, check your FG Inbox for a private message.

Wintermute
March 12th, 2017, 19:04
We still have one opening for this game.

Vhok
March 12th, 2017, 22:02
current group is 2 alchemists(1 bomb/healer and 1 2h weapon user) 1 paladin 2h melee and 1 warpriest sword shield melee

Niztael
March 14th, 2017, 19:54
Ustalav WANTS you!

TheDrifter
March 16th, 2017, 17:25
This looks right up my ally. Long time Pathfinder/D&D player but new at FG and have basic version. I may roll up some kind of wizard. BTW what lvl is everyone starting at.

Vhok
March 17th, 2017, 00:30
we just hit level 2 and are 2 sessions in. the website has session recaps and the dm records and puts videos on youtube if your interested in watching

TheDrifter
March 17th, 2017, 00:41
Great to here, also yes I would love a link to the website for the videos.

Avery Tosscobble
March 19th, 2017, 04:37
Hi Wintermute,

I would be interested in joining your group if you still have room &/or need of another player.
While I haven't played D&D in a few years (2-3?) I have played using Fantasy Grounds in conjunction with Teamspeak and the Pathfinder rule-set. So, I may be a bit rusty at first and may have to get caught up with the latest updates, but I'm sure I can get up to speed quickly enough. I'm located in the Central timezone and your times should work out very well for me. I prefer a good balance (50/50) mix of roll vs. role playing too and enjoy developing a character's individual story arc.

Thanks!

Jonathan
aka ~ Avery Tosscobble

Wintermute
March 20th, 2017, 04:49
TheDrifter, check your inbox I will be sending you a private message.

Wintermute
March 20th, 2017, 04:51
@Avery Tosscobble , I will be sending you a private message, check your FG inbox.

Wintermute
March 20th, 2017, 05:03
@Avery Tosscobble , I will be sending you a private message, check your FG inbox.