PDA

View Full Version : LFP: Need 2 Players Pathfinder Saturdays

Wintermute
February 28th, 2017, 00:07
Need two players for the Strange Aeons Adventure Path. We just finished book one, In Search of Sanity. New players will start at Level 4.

Game Time: Saturdays at 7PM – 11 PM EST
Planned Start: In Progress
Campaign Length: Long Term
Software Required: Fantasy Grounds (No license required), Teamspeak
Roleplay/Combat Mix: 50/50
Number of players: 6 Total, 2 Needed (Pathfinder/Fantasy Ground newbies are welcome)

How to sign up: It's simple, hit reply below and tell us why you would make a great addition to this campaign. I will contact you and arrange a time to meet you on teamspeak. If you are a good fit for our current group, I'll send you more detailed game specifics.

Tylindell28
February 28th, 2017, 21:46
Well, I don't think I'd make a great addition to the game, but I would like to join. I have never played pathfinder before, but I have played 3.5 a very small amount years ago, and I've heard they're essentially the same. I am familiar with fg, though I do not know if/how the program might differ in pathfinder from 5e. I tend to prefer playing caster types, but seeing as though I'm new to 3.5, I'd be happy to try any class.

zileat102
February 28th, 2017, 23:40
Hello I recently just posted a LFG tread here is the link if desired: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?37023-Looking-for-Group-1-weekdays-Weekends5E-3-5E-Pathfinders

In truth, it is not up to me if I will make a good addition to your group. However, I do have 10+yrs of D&D 3.5 experience, didn't play pathfinders it self. I do know that Pathfinders "uses 3.5 Ruleset". My D&D setting background is 100% Faerun, most notably the Sword Coast. I can play any class or Race from 3.5 D&D. Not sure what classes or races are specific to PF, guess Ill find out. If you require more info please let me know.

This feels like a job resume/interview. :)

Wintermute
March 1st, 2017, 03:09
Hi guy, thanks for the responses. If you check your inbox shortly, you'll find a message from me. :)