PDA

View Full Version : We Be Goblins-Sat. March 4

Ferrin
February 27th, 2017, 23:25
FG License: Ultimate, New and Demo players are welcome.
Game System: Pathfinder

Time Zone: MST (Daylight Savings always off)
Day of week and time: Sat @ Noon.
If new game, planned start date: March 4, 2017
Planned Duration & Frequency: One shot, We play til it's done.

Text or Voice: Text/Voice.
Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: Depends on the players, you can roleplay as much as you want.
Number of Players in game & needed: I have 4 pre-gens. So only 4 spots. First come first serve.
Character starting level & equipment: Start @ Level 1.
Character restrictions: Will be using Pre-gens.

Details of your scenario: We be Goblins is a classic Pathfinder Adventure, where you play Goblins on a Treasure Hunt. Tasked by your tribes Chief to find a stash of Fireworks, you will journey into dangerous territory and fight some of Goblinkinds most hated enemies.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2448

Just post below, first four posters get a spot, and are welcome to sign up on the Calendar page. I will PM you the link to my discord.

Tozzax
February 28th, 2017, 01:03
Sounds like fun, I'll join.

xx420noscopeWEEDsnip3rx
February 28th, 2017, 04:56
Hey, I've signed up on the calendar page. This sounds great!

Nemori
February 28th, 2017, 10:22
Signed up, this will be fun!

Ferrin
February 28th, 2017, 22:27
Ok seems like we got 4. Good to go. I will be sending out Discord links in the next day or so.

Tozzax
March 3rd, 2017, 23:56
I have to back out, I'm really sorry for the inconvenience, but life came up. Have fun guys.

Leeloo
March 4th, 2017, 01:21
Not sure if you still need one more since I see someone backed out, I would love to join if so.

CelticAvenger!888
March 4th, 2017, 13:26
Ya, How long do you think the session would be and do you still need more characters? I would take a pre-made to make it simple

Ferrin
March 5th, 2017, 01:38
I should check my threads more often. Did not see this. But it worked out for Leeloo in the end. Good game, everyone. One of the best I've run.