PDA

View Full Version : Two-Day Curse of Strahd Adventure - Mar 6th and 7th

Tozzax
February 27th, 2017, 22:28
FG License: Ultimate (anyone can join the game, even demo users)
Game System: DnD 5e (flanking variant rule).

Date and time [EST] (UTC: -5): Mar 6th and 7th
Characters: Level 4 Characters, no volo's races (Standard ability point distribution (15,14,13,12,10,8), or standard 27 point buy)

Text or Voice: Voice mostly, text can be used, but only for emotes, whispers, etc
Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: Depends on the party, 40/60 maybe.
Max number of players: 5 at any given time.
Planned Game Duration: This will be the interesting part
Gameplay: I am all about moving the story forward and less about rule lawyering. I do want play by the rules, but I'd rather enjoy the roleplaying and story than arguing about the rules.

Player Experience: Any type of experience is welcome, new players or experienced players. I will have pregen's if needed.

DM's Request: I want to try something, but it will be up to interest on whether or not it happens. I am home on vacation next week and would like to run a two-day Curse of Strahd game.

I am looking for 4-5 players who are open to starting maybe around 10am EST on Monday. Can play most the day and then start again around 10am on Tuesday. We will end no later than 5pm on Tuesday, or whenever seems appropriate per the story.

That is a lot. So in reality. If you are interested in running a fun, but painful, Curse of Strahd adventure message me with some availability in EST time for Monday and Tuesday. We can figure the rest out once I have some interest.

Grantland
February 28th, 2017, 16:53
I'm interested and available 10 am - 7:30 pm EST Monday and Tuesday.

Tozzax
February 28th, 2017, 16:56
Message me on Discord, Tozz

Tozzax
March 1st, 2017, 12:07
Spots still available. Changed it to start at lvl 4, so we're skipping the death house and going deep into Barovia.

Ruinous
March 1st, 2017, 15:02
I really do applaud your guys' dedication. I wish I could join as it works well with my scedule, but my GF's birthday is the 6th and I don't think me playing D&D for that amount of time on her birthday would go over very well...Have fun!

Vandy
March 1st, 2017, 17:02
I'm interested and available all day that Monday and Tuesday

Tozzax
March 1st, 2017, 17:10
Awesome! Message me on discord at Tozz

Tozzax
March 2nd, 2017, 14:58
room for 1 more.

Synfulwrath
March 6th, 2017, 13:53
don't know if its too late, as it looks like you start sometime today, but im am available all day today and tomorrow.

Tozzax
March 6th, 2017, 14:52
message me on discord at Tozz

Synfulwrath
March 6th, 2017, 15:01
message me on discord at Tozz

heya, maybe im not 100% familiar with discord but i believe i need teh #xxxx to DM you?

Zanself
March 6th, 2017, 22:34
Damn, I have both days available, I wish I had seen this before.

Tozzax
March 7th, 2017, 19:22
Sorry, we had already started by the time i got anymore messages. Thank you for everyone who participated.