PDA

View Full Version : Two-Day Curse of Strahd Adventure - Mar 6th and 7th

Tozzax
February 27th, 2017, 21:56
FG License: Ultimate (anyone can join the game, even demo users)
Game System: DnD 5e (flanking variant rule).

Date and time [EST] (UTC: -5): Mar 6th and 7th
Characters: Level 4 Characters, no volo's races (Standard ability point distribution (15,14,13,12,10,8), or standard 27 point buy)

Text or Voice: Voice mostly, text can be used, but only for emotes, whispers, etc
Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: Depends on the party, 40/60 maybe.
Max number of players: 5 at any given time.
Planned Game Duration: This will be the interesting part
Gameplay: I am all about moving the story forward and less about rule lawyering. I do want play by the rules, but I'd rather enjoy the roleplaying and story than arguing about the rules.

Player Experience: Any type of experience is welcome, new players or experienced players. I will have pregen's if needed.

DM's Request: I want to try something, but it will be up to interest on whether or not it happens. I am home on vacation next week and would like to run a two-day Curse of Strahd game.

I am looking for 4-5 players who are open to starting maybe around 10am EST on Monday. Can play most the day and then start again around 10am on Tuesday. We will end no later than 5pm on Tuesday, or whenever seems appropriate per the story.

That is a lot. So in reality. If you are interested in running a fun, but painful, Curse of Strahd adventure message me with some availability in EST time for Monday and Tuesday. We can figure the rest out once I have some interest.

Tozzax
February 28th, 2017, 13:39
If you are only available for a single session, we can probably work that out too on either Monday or Tuesday.

Tozzax
February 28th, 2017, 18:11
Two maybe 3 slots left.

Tozzax
March 2nd, 2017, 14:58
Room for one more!