PDA

View Full Version : Hero Lab Encounters to Fantasy Grounds

gagsmith
February 27th, 2017, 19:41
Prepologies if this has been asked, but I could not find an answer.

I'm aware of the functionality to export Hero Lab files to Fantasy Grounds as PCs but is there a functionality to send prebuilt encounters from HL to FG?

I'm in the process of prepping Hell's Rebels and purchased the HL pack of built encounters for the AP and have been failing to get it done. Please advise if you can help!

Thanks in advance

darrenan
February 27th, 2017, 22:13
I don't believe so.

Moon Wizard
February 27th, 2017, 22:16
No, the Character Converter utility that gets installed with FG only converts Pathfinder and 3.5E character XML output files.

Regards,
JPG

gagsmith
February 27th, 2017, 23:22
Thanks for the response!

Trenloe
February 28th, 2017, 01:00
I know this isn't what you're specifically looking for, but have you tried the Pathfinder Creature Parser? Find it here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?20522-Pathfinder-Creature-Parser-V2-Beta-Version

This was specifically created you allow you to copy/paste the statblocks from the Paizo PDFs into a text file, and then the parser reads the statblocks from the text file and creates a Fantasy Grounds module from it. If you don't have the PDFs you can export the statblock from HeroLab, do a little bit of editing, and run it through the parser - details on this in post #2 of the linked thread.

gagsmith
February 28th, 2017, 01:24
Thanks for the link Trenloe!