PDA

View Full Version : lfg, no experience

HabitOrez
February 27th, 2017, 16:17
FG License: I paid for the basic version of the game on Steam.
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: My for-sure days are monday nights and sunday nights. I currently work in the restaurant business, so my schedule fluctuates a little based on any events that may be happening at work. However, I am almost always off on Sunday and Monday nights, as the store closes before 5pm on those days, and/or is not open at all on those days, in some cases.
Term: Long-term or one-shot, I could do either.
Voice: I can voice chat

Game System Preferred: I have a greater interest in DnD, but I'd be willing to try anything at least once.
Game System Experience: None. I've been roleplaying on forums for years, but I have no experience with regular tabletop gaming.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I'm completely new.

Character Type Preferred: In games like Morrowind and Oblivion, I tended to gravitate towards archers and mages. In other games, I tend to gravitate towards DPS or Healing, depending on the situation. In writing, I tend to have my character(s) utilize dirty fighting. So, I would say I'd prefer a thief, rogue, archer, or magic user of some type, most likely.
About me: I'm drawn by the roleplaying elements I hear so much about- having a lasting impact on a world, the depth, the inane moments that only the human mind could generate. My schedule fluctuates a little because of my job, but I almost always have Sunday night and Monday night free, plus one or two other days in the week. Unfortunately, I never know for sure what days i will be completely free until the new schedule goes up. So, to reiterate, my best, almost-completely-for-sure times are Sunday and Monday nights, eastern time, after 5 pm.

Wintermute
February 27th, 2017, 23:59
Welcome to Fantasy Grounds. It will be easier to find a game if you tell us what timezone you are in.

Andraax
February 28th, 2017, 00:16
Welcome to Fantasy Grounds. It will be easier to find a game if you tell us what timezone you are in.

He did; Eastern.

Wintermute
February 28th, 2017, 00:47
Opps. Missed that. :)