PDA

View Full Version : [LFP] Need 1 Player Weekly Thursday Nights 6 PM MST (GMT -7) D&D 5E Urban Campaign

wthrasherb
February 26th, 2017, 21:39
Hey folks! I've lost one player and need to fill the spot. We started a game, but it didn't take off, so we are starting over with a new campaign. We might be starting at 3rd level. This is going to be an urban campaign, probably heavy on role-playing, with some dungeon exploration/combat mixed in. Since we are starting over, I'm not sure what the rest of the group is playing right now. Thursday, March 2nd, we will be making new characters, so there is no need to have one made ahead of time. For now, any 5e rules published by Wizards of the Coast including Unearthed Arcana are allowed. Also a gunslinger class is available (I will share it privately once you are in the group) since there are basic firearms in this setting.

I'm using Ptolus, Monte Cook's City by the Spire as the campaign setting. It is a huge city riddle with dungeons below the streets. The setting was made for 3rd edition, but I'm adapting it for 5th edition rules. I will provide a player's guide once you are officially in the group. The rest of the details are as follows:

FG License: DM has Ultimate; players only need Demo
Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: Mountain Time (GMT -7)
Day of week and time: Thursdays 6 PM
If new game, planned start date: March 2nd
Planned Duration & Frequency: 4-5 hours weekly
Term: long term

Text or Voice: voice
Voice software used: TeamSpeak (we use the fantasy grounds server)

Roleplay & Combat mix: Heavy on role-playing with dungeon exploration and some combat
Number of Players in game & needed: 3 + DM in group, need 1 player
Character starting level & equipment: 3rd level, standard equipment
Character restrictions: Drow are evil and hated and feared, so no drow or half-drow

Details of your scenario: Urban, city-based game with dungeon crawling

Send me a Private message if you are interested!

Thanks!