PDA

View Full Version : Looking to learn Numenera; Central time US, preferably weekends

Myrtheus
February 26th, 2017, 17:14
FG License: full
Time Zone: Central Time USA
Day(s) of the week, frequency, and time: Looking for Saturday or Sunday afternoons.
Term: Would be great to play a campaign.
Voice: I have Discord, Ventrilo, and Teamspeak. Although Discord seems to be the best.

Game System Preferred: Numenera looks great, but others systems I am willing to play are Cypher and FATE. I prefer no level systems. I'm not a loot hound.
Game System Experience: I have Cypher, which is basically the mechanic for Numenera and I have the Numenera player's guide.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I have had FG for a few years, but only played in a few games.

Character Type Preferred: I'll play any type. I just love to roleplay.
About me: I've been playing RPGs since the 80's. I cut my teeth on AD&D 1st, but really developed while playing 2nd Ed. From there I played GURPS and Hero system and realised that you could truly make a real character that goes beyond 'I'm a twelfth level fighter'. I prefer story and character developement over loot and XP. From what I have read about Numenera, that is right up my alley.