PDA

View Full Version : ADV in shortcut

arcanjl
February 26th, 2017, 06:03
is there a way that I can put ADV (Advantage) and DIS (Disadvantage) in a shortcut, so I don't have to keep clicking it? I can't figure it out.

Thanks

Mavrik6666
February 26th, 2017, 10:58
In a shortcut?

You can drag it to the quick tool bar at the bottom, but you still need to drag it onto a player when they need it, and there is always the modifier box but it its a sometimes on , sometimes off condition you need to tell FG its on

arcanjl
February 26th, 2017, 14:29
I drag the ADV button on the lower left down, nothing happens, I tried putting effects like:
ADVATK
ADVATK; ADVCHK; ADVSAV
to the toolbar and none of those work.
Goal: hit f1, then roll...

Ok, I see now that I have to drag it on the the rolling character (ty), but if I have to do that, might as well just click the adv button. I was looking for a quick way to roll adv, like there is to roll crit (shift). Maybe there isn't one?

Zacchaeus
February 26th, 2017, 14:38
There isn't a shortcut key if that's what you are looking for. And you can't drag it to a shortcut key either. I can't think of anything quicker than just clicking the button to be honest.

The ADVXXX effects will only work if they know who has to get the advantage or disadvantage so they have to be on an actor who is either rolling a dice (attack, saving throw) or having dice rolled at them.

arcanjl
February 26th, 2017, 14:52
Yup, just making sure - thank you!