View Full Version : D&D 5E Campaing, starting Session 0, Monday February 27

keyroll
February 26th, 2017, 02:31
FG License: Ultimate, Demo Players Welcome
Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: AST
Day of week and time: Monday at 9PM
If new game, planned start date: Ferbuary 27, 2017
Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly, 2-3 hours sessions.
Term: Long term

Text or Voice: Text and Voice
Voice software used: Discord.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: 4 to 5
Character starting level & equipment: lvl 1, standard starting equipment from PHB and Official WotC publications.
Character restrictions: Official WotC publications.

Details of your scenario: Salutations friends! I plan to run a campaign on Mondays at 9pm AST, I have plans to run Lost Mines, Storm Kings Thunder or Curse of Stradh, I have other modules available (all WotC publish modules and some from other authors) and do plan to modify any module chosen and introduce new elements from published adventures and original ones, this will be the choice of the people interested in the campaign, you will choose which you one want to run. You can make your character with all WotC published material, and the points will be roll 4, keep the 3 highest. Will need at least 4 players and up to 5, I am just starting to DM, so please be patient players and I will accept advice when the session is over, to improve my DMing. We can have a session 0 for character creation this Monday, February 27. PM with interest shouts. Hope we can get something going.

Link to Gamecalendar page:
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2447

bryk
February 26th, 2017, 04:08
Just PHB, or any non unearthed Arcana? (outside of revised ranger?)

keyroll
February 26th, 2017, 04:15
You can send me the Unearthed Arcana you want to use, so I can see if I can handle it without to much trouble.

keyroll
February 27th, 2017, 15:33
We have 1 more spot left to start session 0 tonight! Be fast and apply!

HabitOrez
February 27th, 2017, 16:08
I'm brand new with no experience, but I'm looking to get into tabletop gaming of any kind, so...

I'm on eastern time- it's 11:07 am where I am- but I should be available all day.

keyroll
February 27th, 2017, 16:11
ok, it will be around 8pm for you, is 12.10pm where I am, please sign up in the calendar, and send me your Discord tag.

Movah
February 27th, 2017, 17:22
This would be great! looks like 8pm EST for me, should be a perfect time.

keyroll
February 27th, 2017, 20:06
Thank you all for the intrest, the party is full for now. Take care, hope to see you when I start another one!