PDA

View Full Version : [DCC RPG] 1-2 Players for Glipkerio's Gambit - Fri, Mar 3 from 9-11PM EST (GMT -5)

leozelig
February 25th, 2017, 13:36
Brave adventurers needed for DCC RPG game!

DESCRIPTION

A Level 2 Adventure for DCC RPG

Atop the highest spire of Mount Tyche, your patron’s temple is under attack. A demonic miasma rolls down the frost-blasted peaks leaving a vile stench and foul magics in its wake. Winged black creatures roost along the crumbling solitary road to the temple. The bloodthirsty shrieks of snow apes and the moans of the tortured dead echo from the jagged rocks above. Your patron has saved your skin more times than you can count. Now it is your turn!

Date: Friday, March 3, 2017
Time: 9:00 - 11:00 PM EST (GMT -5)
Players: 5-7 (need 1 or 2 more)
Level: 2
Ruleset: DCCRPG
GM License: Ultimate
Voice Chat: Google Hangouts (Gmail or Google+ account needed), or maybe the FG server on Teamspeak

Players should have some familiarity with DCC RPG, which is a mashup of OSR rules and 3.5E. PC death is relatively common, although my games are not as deadly as some. Magic is unpredictable, and treasure is not easily acquired. The rulebook will be available on my server, and quick start rules can be found with an internet search. Purple Sorcerer Games has a character generator if you're into that sort of thing.

This is a "one-shot" adventure that will span a few 2-hour sessions. No long-term commitment is necessary, but I want players who can commit to the 3 or 4 sessions necessary to complete this module. Subsequent games will run on Friday nights at the same time, with the next game most likely on March 17.

Post here if interested.

glacius
February 25th, 2017, 16:35
Definitely interest
Time works
Would love to join

leozelig
February 27th, 2017, 11:25
Definitely interest
Time works
Would love to join

Hi glacius, you are definitely welcome to join us. I will have the server up a little early so you can fill out (or import) your character sheet. Alternatively, you can post your stats here, and I will set it up for you.

Host address: dashing grave undead turtle

Let me know if you have any questions. Still room for 1 more if anyone is interested...

leozelig
March 3rd, 2017, 11:57
This is happening tonight, 1 open seat at the table if anyone is interested.