February 23rd, 2017, 14:46
FG License: Ultimate
Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: 6:00pm Eastern Time USA
Day of week and time: i.e. Today, Thursday, Feb 23rd, 6:00pm EST
Planned Duration: 4 - 5 Hour Single Session
Term: One-Shot
Voice: Discord
Roleplay & Combat mix: i.e. 30/70, RP will be part of the challenge, but it is a one-shot.
Number of Players in game & needed: 4-5 players
Character starting level & equipment: 5th level, starting equip plus 300 gp worth of gear from PHB. Each player will get a magic item based off a roll and their character choice.
Character restrictions: I have a lot of content, so if I have it you can play it. This includes all WOTC material and some other material, like Matt Mercer's Witchhunter/bloodhunter.

Details of your scenario: You and your colleagues have been invited to a dinner party with the Karnov Family. The Matriarch has a special request for you, otherwise it should be a wonderful evening full of joy, sharing adventuring stories, and great food and drink. (If you have played or read this adventure module, please do not apply.)

P.S. Fun is my number one goal as a DM. I follow the rules as written, with a few very minor exceptions, and expect players to do the same. However, I never allow rules to get in the way of fun/story. I will make quick judgement calls, that usually favor the player if necessary. Arguing is pointless and only takes away from the fun/story.

I am posting this game to run this evening. So please PM me with interest and we will have a great night. I will be on all day prepping the adventure, so we can build characters anytime before 6pm EST.

Link to Gamecalendar page: Goes here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2445

The Kingmaker
February 23rd, 2017, 19:53
Hey Tozzax, I'd love to get in on this. Let me know when you are around and i'll jump in to get a character rolled up :)