PDA

View Full Version : Sharing Items

Mavrik6666
February 23rd, 2017, 11:15
Is there away of sharing items en masse - like their is with images ?

I have a lot of custom items in a shop, created all of them in items, and want to let the players see when they connect.

I know I could wait till them join the game and drop them on their character.. but 6 characters, 50 items... !

thoughts ?

El Condoro
February 23rd, 2017, 13:13
I would create a module of the items and share the module with the players. I'm not sure if that can be done for specific players, though.

Zacchaeus
February 23rd, 2017, 13:47
No you can't share a module only with some players. The only way to do that is to drag/drop onto their portraits. Not sure how you manage to share images en masse either - except with a module.

Andraax
February 23rd, 2017, 13:47
You can setup a shop using Delux Oz's "Locations" extensions and the players can buy / sell items to the shop without your intervention.

Mavrik6666
February 23rd, 2017, 14:46
You can right click on an image and share it, it share with everyone, and you can do that out of game session.. I was just hope there was away of doing it with items

Andraax
February 23rd, 2017, 16:04
Drop it in the party sheet.

Trenloe
February 23rd, 2017, 17:12
Create a story entry.
Drag/drop the links of the items you want to share with the players to the story.
Right-click on one of the item links in the story and select "Make all links Shareable".
Share story with players.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=18017

Mavrik6666
February 26th, 2017, 10:55
You can setup a shop using Delux Oz's "Locations" extensions and the players can buy / sell items to the shop without your intervention.

Thanks for all the input.... BTW - I didnt know about Oz's Location Extension... thanks for the heads up, its a great way to campaign manage, which is something I thought was
missing

Cheers