PDA

View Full Version : Phandelver jail

mhorgunn
February 23rd, 2017, 02:34
As one or two of you may know ... I am currently running "the Lost Mines of Phandelver." The players have cleared the Stone Giant Tavern of Red Brands. There might be a need for the jail in the cellars of the Town Hall. The only question is who is going to be put in it? Depending on their role playing ... it might be them.

It was a quick one as it may come up tomorrow night. I used Photoshop and what I learned from Jeff Quinn (GeoQuester)'s videos on You Tube.

LordEntrails
February 23rd, 2017, 03:16
Ooh, put the players in! Put the players in! Make them figure out how to get out.

My group's wizard got exiled from Triboar (PotA) after spending time in jail because he used a fireball in the tavern where the assassination attempt was made. It was pretty funny *G*

GarthGiantbane
February 23rd, 2017, 14:47
Nice map! Well done.

mhorgunn
February 24th, 2017, 12:51
Ooh, put the players in! Put the players in! Make them figure out how to get out.

My group's wizard got exiled from Triboar (PotA) after spending time in jail because he used a fireball in the tavern where the assassination attempt was made. It was pretty funny *G*

I'm afraid this is a case of if you build it ... they will not come. I regret to say that the party
refused Harbin Wester's kind invitation to be incarcerated. Shame ... he dropped the keys and apparently is using the jail as his personal wine cellar.