PDA

View Full Version : Getting Into A Game

MIGHTYMIKE
November 21st, 2005, 23:24
I've been a FG owner for around six months now. I have played a couple of times about six months ago. It's hard for me to play in the summer month's when work is really busy. Now that my job is slowing down because of winter I would like to get into a game.
I have been actively searching for a game for around 5-6 weeks and I can't find one. I check the FG message board and Adventuresome Dreams sight almost every night and I hope by leaving this message someone will get ahold of me to get into a game.
I am 33 and have always had a fasination with D&D since I was around 8 or 9. I don't have alot of experience but I am a quick learner and would just love the chance to play. So if anyone out there is going to start a game soon or is in need of a player please contact me thru this board or at my email which is [email protected]. I am looking forward to hear from someone. :)

Prince Bertram
November 21st, 2005, 23:38
I've been a FG owner for around six months now. I have played a couple of times about six months ago. It's hard for me to play in the summer month's when work is really busy. Now that my job is slowing down because of winter I would like to get into a game.
I have been actively searching for a game for around 5-6 weeks and I can't find one. I check the FG message board and Adventuresome Dreams sight almost every night and I hope by leaving this message someone will get ahold of me to get into a game.
I am 33 and have always had a fasination with D&D since I was around 8 or 9. I don't have alot of experience but I am a quick learner and would just love the chance to play. So if anyone out there is going to start a game soon or is in need of a player please contact me thru this board or at my email which is [email protected]. I am looking forward to hear from someone. :)
MIGHTYMIKE:

Have you checked your Fantasy Grounds Inbox? I sent you an invitation to one of my games on November 7th, but it is still sitting in my outbox! You have to go to your inbox here on the FG boards for it to be delivered. Unfortunately, I am full up right now with players, but I could put you on a waiting list. Odds are very good you could still make the game, because my experience is that usually 1 or 2 players will drop out or not show up.

-Prince Bertram