PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player Weeknight Game ~10PM GMT (Tuesday-Friday) - Any System

Planeswalker
February 22nd, 2017, 00:24
FG License: Ultimate
Time Zone: GMT
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I'm looking for a weekly game with active folks, preferably starting around 10pm GMT (5pm EST), but willing to start as late as 2am GMT (9pm EST).
Term: i.e. Preferably a long term group
Voice: Discord, TS3, Mumble.

Game System Preferred: Preferably 5E, pathfinder or savage worlds. Willing to learn new systems though.
Game System Experience: PFRPG, 5E, Savage Worlds
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Relatively new,
Character Type Preferred: I like to think of myself as being flexible, and unafraid of various in-character situations. I don't prefer any particular class, or race, and have played characters of different genders in different systems.
About me: I'm a chef from Scotland, who tends to find himself staying up late into the night after work most nights. I wanted to get into the tabletop genre for a long time, being an avid MTG collector, but it's incredibly hard to find likeminded people who are available at the times that I am off work, so I looked online and found FG. Roleplaying games provide an opportunity to envelop oneself into a world without laws or limitations beyond rolls of dice and stat blocks - something that I've always enjoyed whether it was writing novels or engaging in text-based RPGs. Usually, I strive to be as friendly as possible to fellow players, regardless of how our characters interact. If there's anything else you would like to know about me, feel free to ask.

I am currently in two campaign groups:
- Pathfinder (Saturdays)
- Savage Worlds (Mondays - Biweekly)

dybull
February 22nd, 2017, 04:16
I would be down on Friday night.but I would like to be able to use unesrthed arcana classes and races.

Planeswalker
February 22nd, 2017, 22:42
I would be down on Friday night.but I would like to be able to use unesrthed arcana classes and races.
Sorry dude, this isn't a game listing.

bryk
February 22nd, 2017, 23:41
Tuesday - Thursday 5PM EST would work for me, if a GM is looking for this time.