PDA

View Full Version : Red Dragon Adventures: A Professional Storytelling Service

Pox
February 20th, 2017, 18:09
Disclaimer: Smiteworks does not endorse my service, but I was granted permission to post about it from Doug at Fantasy Grounds Support.

My name is Cavin DeJordy, and about a year and a half ago I started storytelling professionally. I have many years of experience running Dungeons & Dragons sessions, and the Fantasy Grounds virtual tabletop has made it possible for me to organize and host sessions for clients all over the world. It has been an amazing experience, and now I hope to share my services with the Fantasy Grounds 5E community.

You can read more about me and my service details, as well as book a consultation with me here: https://reddragonadventures.simplybook.me/v2/#

Thank you for your consideration, and continue to have fun with D&D 5E and Fantasy Grounds!

Nickademus
February 21st, 2017, 00:21
I posted this in one of your other posts, but for some reason not all of them are appearing in the New Posts section. At any rate, the questions are still valid for 5e material so again I ask:

I think every GM in the world would love to get paid $25 an hour to run the game they love. Most do it for free as it is a hobby they enjoy. If you want people to consider paying you to run a game, you might want to utilize more specific advertising. Do you have a recorded session that prospective buyers can watch to see what $25 an hour gets? The term 'professional' is a bit vague in an industry that doesn't have set standards.

As for the other assets you are willing to create, do you have a portfolio or published material a buyer could look through to see the quality and style of your work?