PDA

View Full Version : [LFG] 1 player looking for 5e game on Monday-Wed Eastern Timezone

Tylindell28
February 20th, 2017, 01:21
I'm an experienced 5e/fg player and am comfortable with both. I am almost entirely free on Monday-Wed, and am entirely free on Saturdays. I enjoy roleplay and combat, and attempt to be reliable and easy to work with. I am not a ruleslawyer, but I am familiar with 5e rules and fg coding, and would be happy to help with either/both at any point that my help may be wanted. It's been a while sense I've played a Warlock, so I think I'd like to play that in my next game, but I am willing to play something that the party needs more. So far, I enjoy playing Clerics and Warlocks the most. I have a working mic/headphones, and I have Curse Chat, Discord, TeamSpeak, and Skype, so communication should be fine. If there's anything else you want to know about me, please do ask.

damned
February 20th, 2017, 01:48
How about an early morning start Monday?
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?36673-Expressions-of-Interest-5e-Wilderness-Homebrew-Mon7-pm-AEST-(AEDT-8pm)-fortnightly&goto=newpost
I do mean early!

Tylindell28
February 20th, 2017, 02:35
Thank you, for the direction.

Tylindell28
February 21st, 2017, 20:52
I'm still looking for a game on one or more of these days. I do have the standard license.

KainVorador
February 21st, 2017, 21:07
I'm running a Tuesday evening game on Central time. Start time is 1900. I need 1 player. It's a curse of Strahd game that's just started. If that peaks your interest, goto my profile and look at my posts to find my game and contact me accordingly. Cheers.

Tylindell28
February 22nd, 2017, 10:57
I took a look, and the description held my interest, but I don't play text-only games. Good luck in the game and with finding players, and I hope you all have a great time.