PDA

View Full Version : LFPs 5E - Friday, 2/17 8:00 pm CST - midnight CST - Praetor's Rejects Death House

Gwydion
February 16th, 2017, 21:46
Hey, all! PraetorsRejects (DM Duff) still has some spaces open for a one-shot he is running tomorrow night, Friday, 2/17 starting at 8:00 pm CST/7:00 pm MST. Its part of a loose "con" some of us put together. I watch his stream and he runs a great game. If anyone is looking for a 5E game tomorrow night, sign up! The link is listed below and you will need a password which is PraetorDM (cap sensitive). He is open to new players as well as you'll see from the "player requirements" listed below. If you're looking for a game to jump in and get your feet wet, you found it! If you want to reach out to Praetor

https://site.corsizio.com/c/5899fa4017147bdb3acbf1aa

Praetor’s Rejects Death House - Dispatched to Barovia at the behest of Praetor, the group’s task is to solve the mystery of the fabled “Death House” and discover what type of dark magic gives the house it’s powers. How far can the party get in solving the mysteries of this fabled building and uncovering the dark history surrounding its past? Can the party survive the night locked inside “Death House?” This adventure is designed for 4 - 5 characters at level 3.

Player Requirements:

Download and install “demo” version of Fantasy Grounds. FG connection information will be given out in private Discord channel prior to start of session.
Download and install Discord (voice application for gameplay). Invite link - https://discordapp.com/invite/qcn3PNj
Please join Discord server after your sign up here. That way we can add your account to the private game channel.
Be able to join session 30 minutes before start of game session. We will review functionality of Fantasy Grounds and pick characters.

Ctmega
February 17th, 2017, 23:37
I am interested in joining... Do I need to provide my own character?

I am a standard license holder and have been playing 5e on FG for a couple of months but I go all the wy back to 1e on the table.

Please let me know.

Thanks!

-Bryon