PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 2 players 5e Phandelver

Gunphantom
February 16th, 2017, 18:57
Game System: 5e

Time Zone: Central, but I have a couple players from different parts of the globe.

Day of week and time: Saturday is for sure, will start around 10am central and end 2pm central. I know awfully early to play D&D but I have players on the other side of the globe playing in this game this way its not SUPER late/early for them.
planned start date: As soon as I can recruit 2 players we will set a session 0 for character creation.

Planned Duration & Frequency: weekly 4 hour sessions

Term: We will go as long as phandelver takes to finish it is a level 1-5 so should not take long. If my friends enjoy the prebuilt, then we will reset and go into hoard of the dragon queen/rise of tiamat.

Text or Voice: Voice

Voice software used: Skype

Details of your scenario: I am a relatively new DM, and I have never ran any of the prebuilt games before so this will be new to me. We will be going with point buy, I have a add on for spells, and feats should that come into play.

You will also be expected to RP whatever action you are doing. So if you are planning to haggle tell me how you are haggling. I wont just let you roll because you have a +5. So instead if you are attempting to sell gems to a weapon smith that only wants cash you could say "Two gems is far fewer than three hundred gold, and are considerably easier to move from place to place than a bag of gold." something like that, at which point you would be allowed to roll. This is D&D, you are meant to RP as well as hack and slash. I do not expect any voice acting as I will not be doing it my self.

Dwarf Ulf
February 16th, 2017, 19:13
I'd love to join, man. c:

Dr.Crankenstein
February 16th, 2017, 22:02
Awesome, would love to play. I am free every Saturday.

Jaystewy
February 17th, 2017, 03:34
Looks like you got two requests already, if you need another I am all for it as well!

waleed00
February 17th, 2017, 05:36
am more than happy to join in aswell

khavi
February 17th, 2017, 15:04
If you're still looking for players, I'm totally interested. The time and day work great for me.