PDA

View Full Version : Game Announcement: Adventurers League - DDAL05-02 - The Black Road (1-4)9pm GMT 22/2

hawkwind
February 16th, 2017, 11:55
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2427
https://www.ALOnlineTools.net

Caravans are having a difficult time getting through to Parnast via the Black Road.

Organized attacks by orcs and other monstrous humanoids working in concert with one another have folks baffled. Little do they know that an unusually intelligent hill giant, going by the name of Bad Fruul is to blame.

SEER has sent her emissary Hsing, to task your group to accompany a caravan with a very special cargo destined for the Shrine of Axes in Parnast, and to figure out who is responsible.

A Two Hour Adventure for 1st-4th Level Characters

server log ons in my sig below

LindseyFan
February 16th, 2017, 12:35
Awesomeness! I won't be able to sign up, but I know a whole lot of players with level 2's and 3's that might be interested.

Dr.Crankenstein
February 16th, 2017, 22:59
How would one get started with the Adventurers League? I have a DCI number but there isn't a store within 200 miles of me that does it. I would like to join and get set up if possible.

LindseyFan
February 16th, 2017, 23:22
Welcome, Dr. Crankenstein! (cool name, btw!)

If you can't find local gamers, you have found the promised land of a nearly endless stream of friends!

Getting started in AL is very easy to do both in stores and here. Simply download the player rules/info for AL from the DMsguild for free to get info on the slight differences in the system from 5e. Stick with the SKT info to start, for maximum clarity.

Next, check our game calendar and the ALonlinetools for open games and apply.

There is an AL log section on every FG 5e character sheet. Ask your DM to update it after your adventure and you are off to the races.

You can then take that same PC on to more adventures with the same DM or others.

Dr.Crankenstein
February 17th, 2017, 03:08
Awesome. So just make a level 1 character and apply for a game then? Following the guidelines in the AL Players guide?

LindseyFan
February 17th, 2017, 03:58
That's all there is to it!

hawkwind
February 20th, 2017, 09:28
still a spot or twol eft

The Kingmaker
February 22nd, 2017, 19:26
Hello Hawk,

Let me know if you still have a spot. Would like to jump in on this one.

Kingmaker

Luvcheez73
February 25th, 2017, 05:06
When is this game going to run? I was checking the calendar but didn't see it on there unless I'm dense and just missed it. I'd be interested.

Edit... never mind. I see it was set for the 22nd. Did it run and are you doing more?

Gruber
March 1st, 2017, 08:01
I'd like to ask the same question as Luvcheez.

hawkwind
March 1st, 2017, 09:26
the clue is in the title 22/2 or 2/22 if you are in North America at 9.30 GMT so its happened . I may run it again for FG_con