PDA

View Full Version : Error Message....

daggerfortysix
February 15th, 2017, 22:59
Script Error: [string "scripts/evoe_manager_action_attack.lua"]:545: attempt to concatenate a nil value
Script Error: [string "scripts/evoe_manager_action_attack.lua"]:668: attempt to concatenate a nil value

Anyone know what this error message means and how to correct it? I am running a 5E campaign using the 3.2.3.

Thanks in advance!

Zacchaeus
February 15th, 2017, 23:00
What were you doing when you got the error?

Trenloe
February 15th, 2017, 23:05
"evoe" is the effects visibility extension, which is no longer compatible: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?33093-Combat-Tracker-Effect-Visibility-Options-for-the-5E-Ruleset

When you get script errors in FG *always* check the extensions you're running to make sure they are compatible with the current version of Fantasy Grounds.

LordEntrails
February 15th, 2017, 23:06
I believe those errors come from an extension. I think the one that is something about enhanced effects in the combat tracker... Can't remember what it's called.

Disable all your extensions and try again. Then turn them on one at a time until you get the error. Then turn off all the other extensions until you isolate just what extension or combination or extensions is causing the problem.

Then post the details in the thread for that extension.

daggerfortysix
February 15th, 2017, 23:06
I rolled an attack roll on a PC. Both PC and NPC are in Combat Tracker and in an active initiative driven round. This is a theater of the mind combat so the attack was dropped from the NPC onto the PC in the Combat Tracker.

daggerfortysix
February 15th, 2017, 23:08
Extensions, duh. Thats what you all have said before. Sorry guys....